- August 1, 2023
- Posted by: SportsV
- Categories: Event News, Featured Articles, Features, Home News, Industry News, Interviews, News, Press Releases, Videos
Find out why you should attend the 2023 ALSD International Conference & Exhibition, which will be held at Manchester City Football Club’s Etihad Stadium this October 9th and 10th, in this video interview with ALSD International Executive Director and Sports Venue Business CEO, Katie McIntyre.
With the fifth edition of ALSD International only a matter of months away, learn why you should attend this industry-leading event, which will include a high-level conference featuring industry expert speakers from across the globe and two exhibition halls showcasing premium innovations, products and solutions.
The event will once again be complemented by an event app, as well as a very special behind-the-scenes tour of the Etihad Stadium, with a special icebreaker event and tour also planned for the evening of October 8, ensuring optimised opportunities for doing business and knowledge-sharing.
Watch the interview with ALSD International Executive Director Katie McIntyre filmed during the ALSD Conference & Tradeshow in Indianapolis last month online here.
Confirmed speakers for this October’s event include:
- Kelsey Bannister, VP of Premium Sales & Service, Milwaukee Bucks & Fiserv Forum
- Matt Botten, Senior Director of Premium Seating, The O2 / AEG
- Nils Braude, Managing Director, Twickenham Experience
- Paul Dermody, CEO, Horse Racing Ireland
- Max Fenton, Director of Sales – Formula 1, Elevate Sports Ventures
- Peter Filopoulous, Head of MarComms & Corporate Affairs, Football Australia
- Robert Fitzpatrick, CEO, The Odyssey Trust (The SSE Arena, Belfast)
- Vicky Jaycock, Head of Premium Sales – New Stadium, Everton
- Une Marija Jurkstaite, Head of Experience, YTL Arena Bristol
- Randy Lack, GM of Computer Vision & Edge Vertical, Dell Technologies
- Sarah Medical, Head of Supporter Services, Newcastle United
- Andy Price, Commercial Director, Ticketing & Arenas, NEC Group Arenas
- Nick Sautner, CEO, Eden Park Stadium
- Becci Thomson, Head of Premium Sales, Co-op Live / OVG International
- Amy Trynka, Senior Ticketing & Strategy Manager, Arsenal
- Hayley Wood, Senior Commercial Manager, Formula 1
- Nic Bee, Ticketing & Hospitality Director, Formula E
- James Wootton, Head of Sales & Events, Northampton Saints
ALSD International 2023 will take place at Manchester City’s Etihad Stadium this October 9th and 10th. Optimising revenue through New Builds, Renovations & Service Expansions is the key focus of this industry-leading event, with architecture & design, fan experience, hospitality, premium sales & service, sustainability and technology taking centre stage. Secure your place online here.
ALSD International 2023 will be hosted at Manchester City’s Etihad Stadium, October 9-10. The conference will focus on optimising revenue and guest experiences through industry-leading architecture & design, enhanced services, premium hospitality, sustainability and emerging technologies.
ALSD International boasts a 365 membership in addition to a 3-in-1 event, featuring not only the usual high-level conference with top industry expert speakers from across the globe but also a Fan Experience breakout being delivered by IIFX with a focus on Safety, Security & Operations, as well as the inaugural Tech Symposium, bringing visionaries and thought leaders together to share premium and technology innovations.
Sports Venue Business organises and delivers ALSD International – the leading event and 365 community for the Premium Seat & Hospitality sector – on behalf of the Association of Luxury Suite Directors (ALSD).
ALSD International 2023 is taking place at Etihad Stadium this October, with venue tours complimenting the high-level conference, exhibition and networking events. This year’s edition will feature the inaugural Tech Symposium and a Fan Experience breakout being delivered by IIFX.
#ALSDInternational – Europe’s leading event for the Premium Seat & Sports Hospitality sector
#ALSD – Leading the Premium Seat sector for the last 30 years
#sportsvenuebusiness – The leading platform for sector news, views & developments