- November 1, 2022
- Posted by: SportsV
- Categories: Event News, Featured Articles, Features, Home News, Industry News, News, Press Releases, Videos
Some 350+ industry experts descended on the game-changing home of Tottenham Hotspur October 17-18 for two-days of networking, knowledge-sharing and doing business at the 2022 edition of ALSD International, with a focus on optimising revenue through new builds, renovations and service expansions.
Keynote speakers included Christian Lau of Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC), Laura Chiplin of Tottenham Hotspur and Matthew Avila of Hunden Strategic Partners.
High-level speakers included:
- Hayley Wood of Formula 1
- Jeff Wollen of Marylebone Cricket Club / Lord’s Cricket Ground
- Tom Lynch and Oliver Wright of ASM Global
- Vicky Jaycock of Everton Football Club
- George Vaughan of Ascot Racecourse
- Ben Kensell of Hibernian Football Club
- Amy Trykna of Arsenal
- Olivier Toth of Rockhal / European Arenas Association
- Borja Gonzalez Bilbao of Athletic Club
- Nils Braude of Twickenham Stadium
- Alice Chiplin of Tottenham Hotspur
- Matt Botten of The O2 /AEG Europe
- Robert Fitzpatrick of The SSE Arena Belfast
to name but a few.
Go to: https://alsdinternational.com/agenda to check out the full agenda and speaker details.
Thanks to main event partners, Tottenham Hotspur Football Club and Levy UK + Ireland, as well as Presenting Partner Sponsors, DIGISEQ, Forward Associates, Hunden Strategic Partners, Populous and Triple Jump Technologies.
A full overview article, with key takeaways and more will follow in the coming days.
Details on the 2023 event will be announced soon. Email email@example.com to be kept up-to-date.