- November 1, 2022
- Posted by: SportsV
- Categories: Event News, Featured Articles, Features, Home News, Industry News, News, Press Releases, Videos
Some 350+ industry experts descended on the game-changing home ofOctober 17-18 for two-days of networking, knowledge-sharing and doing business at the 2022 edition of International, with a focus on optimising revenue through new builds, renovations and service expansions.
Keynote speakers included Christian Lau of Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC), Laura Chiplin ofand Matthew Avila of Hunden Strategic Partners.
High-level speakers included:
- Hayley Wood of Formula 1
- Jeff Wollen of Marylebone Cricket Club / Lord’s Cricket Ground
- Tom Lynch and Oliver Wright of
- Vicky Jaycock of
- George Vaughan of
- Ben Kensell of
- Amy Trykna of
- Olivier Toth of /
- Borja Gonzalez Bilbao of
- Nils Braude of
- Alice Chiplin of Tottenham Hotspur
- Matt Botten of The O2 /AEG Europe
- Robert Fitzpatrick of The SSE Arena Belfast
to name but a few.
Go to:to check out the full agenda and speaker details.
Thanks to main event partners, Tottenham Hotspur Football Club and+ Ireland, as well as Presenting Partner Sponsors, Forward Associates, Hunden Strategic Partners, Populous and Triple Jump Technologies.
A full overview article, with key takeaways and more will follow in the coming days.
Details on the 2023 event will be announced soon. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be kept up-to-date.