- August 12, 2022
- Posted by: SportsV
- Categories: Event News, Featured Articles, Features, Home News, Industry News, News, Press Releases
With a little over a month to go until ALSD International 2022 kicks off at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium and with a plethora of expert speakers set to share insights, more than 250 industry executives have secured their places at the industry’s must-attend event.
As EMEA’s one and only event dedicated to the Premium Seat and Hospitality Industry, ALSD International will be hosted at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium September 19-20.
Entities including: Arsenal FC, AS Roma, AEG Europe, Ascot Racecourse, Athletic Club, Ashton Gate Stadium, ASM Global, Co-op Live, CSM Live, Channel 1 Media, Digital Media Technologies, European Arenas Association, Everton, Formula 1, first direct Arena, KSS, Liverpool FC, Los Angeles Football Club, Etihad Arena, Northampton Saints, Ospreys, Munster Rugby, The O2, The SSE Arena Belfast, Principality Stadium, Twickenham Stadium, SSE Hydro and YTL Arena Bristol are just some of those already confirmed to participate.
The high-level conference and exhibition will also feature a very special behind-the-scenes tour of Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, which is sure to be a highlight of the European Stadium & Safety Managers Association (ESSMA) London Stadium Tour, with more than 35+ member clubs from across Europe to be represented.
High calibre speaker line-up
Top ranking industry expert speakers include:
- Hayley Wood, Commercial Manager, Formula 1®
- Christian Lau, CTO, Los Angeles Football Club
- Andy O’Sullivan, Venue Director, Tottenham Hotspur
- Ben Kensell, CEO, Hibernian
- Amy Trykna, Senior Ticketing & Strategy Manager, Arsenal
- Tom Lynch, Group Commercial Director & SVP, Europe, ASM Global
- Chris Bray, Executive Vice President, Europe, ASM Global
- Une Marija Jurkstaite, Head of Experience, YTL Arena Bristol
- Oliver Wright, Head of Premium Sales, Hospitality & Catering, Everton
- Sanjeev Katwa, CTO/Head of Technology, Tottenham Hotspur
- Olivier Toth, President, European Arenas Association
- Nils Braude, Managing Director, Twickenham Experience Ltd
- Marc Lee, Sales Manager, Principality Stadium Experience/WRU
- Robert Fitzpatrick, CEO, The Odyssey Trust/The SSE Arena Belfast
These experts will be sharing invaluable insights on optimising revenue through New Builds, Renovations and Service Expansions, with key pillars including Architecture & Design, Catering & Concessions, Fan Experience, Hospitality, Premium Sales & Service, Sustainability and Technology.
Check out the full speaker line-up and agenda here.
Access all Areas
Attendees enjoy unrestricted access to the high-level conference, exhibition and networking events, including a special tour of Tottenham Hotspur Stadium and a networking icebreaker event on the evening of Sunday 18th September at the ArcelorMittal Orbit in Olympic Park – within easy walking distance of the two show hotels, The Gantry and The Stratford – and an event app ensuring engagement pre, during and post show.
Exhibitors & Sponsors
The main event partners for ALSD International 2022 are Tottenham Hotspur Football Club and Levy UK + Ireland, with Presenting Partner Sponsors including DIGISEQ, Forward Associates, Hunden Strategic Partners, KAPPTURE, Populous and Triple Jump Technologies, as well as sponsors 20.20 Ltd, Accredit Solutions, Bleep UK plc, Global Payments Inc., Bundeling, F3 Architects, Ground Control Global, Identilam, ID&C, Portview Fit-Out, Shared Access, Spring USA and WilkinsonEyre.
Exhibitors include: 3D Digital Venue, CleanEvent Services, dasGate, Forum by Nowy Styl, Major Events International, Qualflow, Ungerboeck and Terraplas.
In addition, Mondo | Stadia, PanStadia & Arena Management and Sports Venue Business are media partners.
Check out the full exhibitor and sponsor list here.
Go to https://alsdinternational.com to find out more or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a registration booking form.