- July 7, 2023
- Posted by: SportsV
- Categories: Case Studies, Event News, Featured Articles, Features, Home News, Industry News, News, Press Releases
English Premier League side, Everton Football Club, has introduced the next phase of its transformational ‘ALL’ matchday experiences at the Club’s iconic new waterfront stadium; Dock on 1, which takes football hospitality to a new level.
Launched last summer, ‘ALL’ delivers a revolutionary re-set of traditional football hospitality through the incorporation of a multitude of bars, restaurants and experiences at Everton Stadium.
Ranging from fine dining and casual restaurants to sports bars, traditional pubs and tapas-style social spaces, the breadth of experiences on offer at Everton Stadium will be unprecedented.
‘Dock on 1’ is the latest innovative seasonal membership option for supporters or businesses, empowering them to tailor perfect matchday packages to treat family and friends, or clients and staff.
By offering unparalleled flexibility, ‘Dock on 1’ is an exciting new concept that has been designed based on the preferences and insight of modern football fans.
Dynamic membership allows seasonal members to personalise their experience, whether that’s pre-match drinks and bar snacks with friends, or an extraordinary dining experience overlooking the Everton Stadium pitch.
ALSD International 2023 is being hosted at Manchester City’s Etihad Stadium, October 9-10. Optimising revenue through New Builds, Renovations & Service Expansions is the key focus of this industry-leading event, with architecture & design, fan experience, hospitality, premium seating, sustainability and technology taking centre stage.
Members can take advantage of a tailored seasonal dining plan for some or all of the vibrant restaurants, before watching the match from seats on the halfway line in the west stand.
There are four innovative and compelling socialising and dining experiences available at ‘Dock on 1’:
· The Yard – inspired by the dockyard heritage of the site, is the entry point to ‘Dock on 1’ and the focal point for seasonal members on a matchday, both as a meeting place and an option for those who prefer the convenience of a premium bar.
· Boa Vista – A restaurant inspired by Spanish, Basque, Galician, Filipino and Latin-American communities who lived and worked in the maritime and trade networks connecting the city with its sister ports. Boa Vista also represents a Portuguese phrase that translates as ‘fine view,’ perfectly representing the panoramic vistas the stadium offers over the River Mersey and the hallowed turf – as the restaurant overlooks the halfway line. Guests dining at Boa Vista will enjoy an à la carte formal dining experience with a mix of eclectic flavours.
· The Blue Line – An informal restaurant with pitchside views, The Blue Line takes its inspiration from the Blue Funnel Line – a famous shipping company that connected Liverpool to the Far East. Guests at The Blue Line can enjoy a more casual pre-match dining experience with a clear Asian-Pacific taste.
· Merchants – This restaurant celebrates Liverpool’s heritage as one of the world’s greatest maritime cities. With 40% of all global trade, from cotton to coal, tobacco to tea and silk to spices all passing through the city’s docks – Merchants, with its pitchside views, recreates the vibrancy of the spice trade through small plate menus inspired by North Africa and the Mediterranean.
Vicky Jaycock, Head of Premium Sales – New Stadium, Everton Football Club, is one of some 40 high-level industry executives sitting on the ALSD International Advisory Board, and is one of some 50+ high-level industry executives from across the globe that will be speaking at ALSD International 2023.
Combined, ‘Dock on 1’ represents something truly unique in football – a concept that allows individuals and groups to experience flexibility through dynamic membership and dining packages, catering to fans and businesses and working to any entertainment budget.
Interested parties wishing to hear more about ‘Dock on 1’ at Everton Stadium can complete the ‘Register Your Interest’ form by clicking here www.evertonstadium.com/all
The new stadium team will be in touch to discuss your interest, which could lead to an invitation to the ‘Experience ALL’ showroom at the Royal Liver Building, to secure your ‘Dock on 1’ membership.
The final phase of the ‘ALL’ membership packages, focusing on traditional pubs, social spaces and sports bars, will be made available in the coming months.
Imagery & source, courtesy: Everton Football Club