- November 16, 2021
- Posted by: SportsV
- Categories: Home News, Industry News, Jobs News, News, Press Releases
We’re delighted to bring you details on the latest Job of the Week – powered by Global Sports – which is an exciting vacancy for a Hospitality Coordinator at Burnley Football Club.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a proactive, organised and experienced Hospitality Coordinator at a pivotal time of transition and change for Burnley Football Club.
This role would suit an Events Management graduate with administration experience or someone with previous experience in coordinating events.
Reporting to the Hospitality Sales Manager, the Hospitality Coordinator will be expected to:
- Effectively coordinate all matchday and non-matchday bookings and communicate in an orderly manner through to the Operations team.
- Carry out efficient administration duties for the matchday day and non-matchday hospitality function,
- Work with our events and ticketing IT systems.
- Answer incoming calls to the department and maximise all enquiries, either by passing to the sales team or managing the enquiry personally.
- Build and maintain effective and professional relationships.
- Work closely with other team members, offering support and assistance when possible.
- Give general department support to ensure that all systems and processes are well maintained and operational.
- Be able to work flexible hours including evening and weekend match days where the role of the job requires.
- Promote the Burnley Football Club brand and ethos in a professional, strong and positive manner.
- Hold a commitment to equality and diversity in the workplace and a willingness to undertake all relevant equality and diversity training.
An ideal candidate will have;
- Experience of coordinating events.
- Strong administration skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Confident communication skills.
- Degree in Events Management.
- Experience of coordinating large scale events.
Please apply by downloading and completing the job application form which can be found on the Burnley Football Club website (alternative format available upon request). Burnley Football Club no longer accept CV’s.
Burnley Football Club are committed to safeguarding children and young people and is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Successful applicants will be subject to an Enhanced Criminal Record Check (DBS) which will be paid for by the employer.
*Please note that due to the number of applications we receive, only candidates selected for interview will be notified.
NB: Burnley FC also has a vacancy for a Head of Ticketing. Click here for more information.
Burnley Football Club is an established Premier League Club with a rich history, located in the heart of the town and its community, we believe that Burnley is a special place – a home to extraordinary people like you.
For the full job description and details on how to apply, click here.
ALSD International delivers an annual conference & exhibition, in addition to a 365 community, with the focus to increase revenue through New Builds, Renovations & Service Expansions, via innovations in niches including Premium Seating & Hospitality, Architecture & Design, Fan Experience and Technology.
The 2021 hybrid edition was hosted by Liverpool Football Club and featured a high-level conference with industry professional speakers, an exhibition showcasing innovative products & services, as well as networking events at Everton’s Goodison Park and M&S Bank Arena. The 2022 event will be announced in the coming weeks!
#ALSDInternational – Europe’s leading event for the Premium Seat & Sports Hospitality sector
#ALSD – Leading the Premium Seat sector for the last 30 years
#sportsvenuebusiness – The leading platform for sector news, views & developments