- August 30, 2021
- Posted by: SportsV
- Categories: Case Studies, Event News, Featured Articles, Features, Home News, Industry News, News, Press Releases
In six days time, the ALSD International conference and exhibition will commence in the Northern Powerhouse that is Liverpool. With expert speakers, industry-leading exhibitors & sponsors and high-level attendees from clubs & teams, stadia & arenas, leagues & federations, etc., the two-day hybrid event – being hosted by Liverpool Football Club and virtualised by Ungerboeck – means professionals from across the globe can come together to network and engage.
As the sports and entertainment sector begins reopening, the aim of ALSD International is to provide the tools to increase revenue through New Builds, Renovations and Service Expansions via innovations in niches including Premium Seating, Hospitality & Interiors, Architecture & Design, Sponsorship and Technology, as well as expert insights around Rebuilding and Recovery.
As a hybrid event, both physical and virtual attendees will be able to ‘attend’ thanks to an innovative microsite powered by Ungerboeck ensuring optimised opportunities for engagement pre, during and post event.
The next edition of this industry-leading event is being hosted by Liverpool Football Club September 6-7th, and will feature a stellar speaker lineup delivering a high-level conference, an exhibition hall showcasing the industry-leading products, services and solutions that can assist in meeting your business objectives, networking events that will ensure much-needed time to share ideas with industry peers and VIP technical tours of Anfield and M&S Bank Arena Liverpool.
An evening’s networking event will also take place at Goodison Park, sponsored by Everton Football Club and Sodexo, on September 6th, allowing attendees to come together in a more relaxed, social environment.
Industry insights & key learnings
Keynote speakers include:
- Nick Sautner, Chief Executive, Eden Park Stadium
- Andy Hughes, Managing Director, Liverpool Football Club
- Rob Hunden, CEO, Hunden Strategic Partners
Other high-level speakers include:
- Alan Gilpin, CEO, World Rugby
- Jon Dutton, CEO, Rugby League World Cup 2021
- Fabian Fischer, Chief Business Officer, FC Bayern
- Une Marija Jurkstaite, Chief Business Officer, Zalgiris Kaunas
- Franco Segarra, Innovation Director, Valencia CF
- Robert Fitzpatrick, CEO, The Odyssey Trust (European Arenas Association and Arena Resilience Alliance)
- Rob March, Commercial Director, Chester Race Company
- Tom Lynch, Senior Vice President – Europe, ASM Global
- Andrew Billingham, Managing Director, YTL Arena Bristol
- Becci Thomson, Head of Premium Sales, Co-op Live
- Andy Muggleton, Commercial Director, Marylebone Cricket Club / Lord’s Cricket Ground
- Nils Braude, Managing Director, Twickenham Experience Ltd / The RFU
- Paul Cuttill, Vice President, Stadium Operations, Liverpool FC
- Debbie Power, Associate Director, KSS
- Stephanie Bax, SVP / Managing Director, CAA ICON
- Danny Macklin, CEO, Leyton Orient Football Club
- Ben Williams, Commercial Director, The ACC Liverpool Group
- Oliver Wright, Head of Hospitality, Everton Football Club
- Megan Ashfield, Principal, Populous
- Neil Cunningham, Director, Rugby League World Cup 2021 Hospitality
- Nick Marshall, Director, KSS
- Milos Nenadovic, Senior Manager, Business Operations, Euroleague Basketball
- Rob Paddon, Venue Sales Director, Fulham FC
- Lisa Knights, Group Head of Communications, Ashton Gate Stadium / Bristol Sport
- Caroline McEleney, Managing Director, The Aspire Group
Check out the latest agenda online at: https://alsdinternational.com/agenda
A host of industry-leading producers and suppliers will be on hand to discuss the ways in which they can help you achieve your goals through the latest technology, equipment, services and solutions, with Sports Travel & Hospitality (STH Group) and Triple Jump Technologies the event’s Founding Partner Sponsors and Ungerboeck the main Presenting Partner Sponsor of ALSD International 2021.
Other key partners, exhibitors and sponsors include: Bleep UK PLC / Global Payments Inc., Elevate Sports Ventures, Forum by Nowy Styl, Hunden Strategic Partners, Insitual / Daplast, iXpole, Everton FC, Ferco Seating, KAPPTURE, M&S Bank Arena Liverpool, Qualflow Systems, Tiger Company / YEGAM / Smart Buffet Ware, Vector Foiltec, Bosch Rexroth, KSS, Populous, SEATSERVE, Sodexo, SwipeStation, Terraplas and Venue Twin by OnePlan Events.
The city of Liverpool will host matches during the rescheduled Rugby League World Cup 2021 tournament, now being held in 2022, with both Anfield and M&S Bank Arena Liverpool having secured hosting duties. The latter will also host the World Gymnastics Championships Liverpool 2022.
Add into the equation the fact that Everton Football Club is now underway with a new 52,888-capacity stadium and Liverpool Football Club is progressing with a multi-million Anfield Road Stand redevelopment, and it’s clear there has never been a more opportune time to come together in the Northern Powerhouse that is Liverpool.
ALSD International provides year-round insights and key learnings around increasing revenue through New Builds, Renovations, Service Expansions, Premium Seating, Hospitality, F&B, Technology and Reopening, Rebuilding & Recovery. For more information, click on the banner below…
The next edition of ALSD International is being hosted by Liverpool Football Club September 6-7 and will feature a high-level conference and exhibition, a technical tour of Anfield, as well as networking events at Everton’s Goodison Park and M&S Bank Arena on the ACCL campus.
#ALSDInternational – Europe’s leading event for the Premium Seat & Sports Hospitality sector
#ALSD – Leading the Premium Seat sector for the last 30 years
#sportsvenuebusiness – The leading platform for sector news, views & developments