- September 10, 2021
- Posted by: SportsV
- Categories: Home News, Industry News, News, Press Releases
We’re delighted to bring you details on the latest Job of the Week – powered by Global Sports Jobs – which is an exciting vacancy for a Sales Executive with Leicester Tigers, the foremost rugby union club in the country with silverware both in domestic and European competitions.
Based at Mattioli Woods Welford Road, the largest designated club rugby stadium in England, and the most iconic home of the sport in this country, Leicester Tigers remains the most successful club in the history of a thriving, competitive and successful league structure.
The club has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to join their Ticketing Team. The successful candidate will be charged with promoting and selling the Club’s offerings through group scheme initiatives, strategic telesales campaigns and group account management; including outreach and club/school visits.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Selling a targeted amount of the company’s group products and offerings, such as Group Days tickets, Flag Shakers, Guard of Honours, Match Day Coaching Clinics and Big Boot, whilst also keeping up with and exceeding set KPIs;
- Building relationships with and account managing key stakeholder groups to maximise their engagement, yearly spend and ensure repeat business;
- Being the first point of contact for groups; recognising the key contact at each group and representing the brand in an exceptional manner;
- Keeping up to date with products and developments to make sure the company offers the most relevant experiences at the right prices and at the right time;
- Being available on match days to plan and execute group experiences to ensure the best customer experience; including executing stadium tours to large groups and the setup of match day equipment;
- Developing new relationships with clients outside of the current catchment area;
- Identifying new revenue opportunities/products to help grow the existing customer base;
- Understanding the competition, the industry and keep abreast of market trends;
- Adhering to the sales process, adding and managing data on the Club’s CRM system to ensure client/prospect actions and notes are listed;
- Inputting sales into the CRM system and communicating these sales appropriately with the wider sales team;
- Carrying out any other duties and tasks required by management, which are within the post-holder’s capabilities.
Who we are looking for:
It is important to us at Leicester Tigers that we bring the right people into our environment.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate an ability to actively and consistently exhibit the Club’s Values:
- Club First: To keep the success of the ‘collective’ in mind in all that they do;
- Tough: To embrace hard work, and to be unwavering in their application and focus;
- Passionate: To genuinely care about their contributions, and how impactful they are in their role;
- Driven: To demonstrate a hunger for personal and professional development; challenging themselves, and those around them.
Working within a fast-paced and high intensity environment, the successful candidate will need the ability to think on their feet, effectively prioritise their workload, and attack challenges head on.
- Previous experience in telesales or customer service sales
- Previous experience of meeting KPIs and/or key deadlines
- Previous experience using Google docs/Microsoft and email literate
- Flexible approach, happy to work weekend and evenings when required
- The ability to obtain an Enhanced RFU DBS Certificate.
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A Full and Valid UK driving licence
- A background in or strong knowledge of Rugby Union
- Previous experience in a Ticket Office or using an advanced Ticketing system
- Previous experience presenting to/managing large groups of children/adults
What you can expect in return:
- A competitive starting salary
- Starting at 24 days of annual leave per year + bank holidays
- An exciting and challenging working environment in the world of sport
Location: Mattioli Woods Welford Road Stadium, Leicester.
Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time.
Salary: £20,000 + £15,000 OTE
For the full job description and to apply, click here.
The Job of the Week is brought to you by Global Sports (GlobalSportsJobs), the world’s leading specialist careers platform for the international sports industry.
ALSD International provides year-round insights and learnings around increasing revenue through New Builds, Renovations, Service Expansions, Premium Seating, Hospitality, F&B, Technology and Reopening. For more information, click on the banner below…
The latest edition of ALSD International was hosted by Liverpool Football Club September 6-7, 2021, and featured a high-level conference with 40+ high calibre industry professional speakers, an exhibition hall showcasing products & services, as well as networking events at Everton’s Goodison Park and M&S Bank Arena.
#ALSDInternational – Europe’s leading event for the Premium Seat & Sports Hospitality sector
#ALSD – Leading the Premium Seat sector for the last 30 years
#sportsvenuebusiness – The leading platform for sector news, views & developments