- May 21, 2020
- Posted by: SportsV
- Categories: Event News, Home News, Industry News, News, Press Releases
MEI’s flagship “Major Events Summit” has been re-imagined as a virtual event and will take place during the week of July 6th-12th 2020, with input from top level industry executives.
The Major Events Summit will deliver insightful, opportunity related content from CEO’s, COO’s, Operations Directors and Procurement Staff. The scope will include all mass gathering events ranging from festivals, sports competitions, live experience and temporary and permanent venue requirements.
There is significant commonality in terms of what is needed to ensure their operations run well and the aim is to allow these sports organisations, event organisers and buyers to learn, share best practice and engage with expert suppliers. For multi-sector companies of all sizes, attendees will be presented with the opportunity to enhance your market profile amongst this global community and hear about new opportunities as well as strengthen B2B relationships.
Whilst the events industry is being hugely impacted by COVID19, we know there will be huge pent up demand to attend live events where the “visitor experience” will need to be outstanding to ensure any concerns about mass gatherings are overcome. The Summit is a contribution to ensuring the industry can return to the new normality with new ways of working and relationships and your active involvement is welcome.
For the 2020 Virtual Summit, MEI will be providing attendees with as many of the benefits of their past face-to-face events as they can, where the unique characteristics have resulted in wide-spread acclaim. Live-streamed briefings and pre-recorded additional content will be available after the main two live-streamed content days (7th-8th July) for the remainder of the that week as will use of the networking tools and enhanced market profile opportunities.
Don’t miss the opportunity to…
- Gain Insight – insights, market updates and wider opportunities from 2021 – 2032
- Grow your network – network with your peers and enable key event decision-makers to access information about you.
- Flexibility – Choose the best time to suit your personal agenda to access the content. Presentations will be live-streamed, but also available for an extra 4 days after the stream. Whether you’re busy on the day or you live in a different time zone, you’ll have the ability to “catch-up”. In addition to the Live-streamed content, there will be a library of pre-recorded content from event organisers who could not appear live
- Time & Cost efficiency – With no flight and hotel costs, never has there been a more effective alternative way to help you achieve your objectives so use the additional market profile opportunities the flexible platform can provide
If you’re a sports organisation, an event organiser with procurement or sponsorship need, be sure to claim your free pass now!
For those seeking to service this market, commercial companies of all sectors and sizes are welcome to register today.
It only takes 2 minutes to register – Commercial Company Early Bird 30% discount expires 22 May!
As a member of Sports Venue Business (SVB), if you include the discount code SVB10 you get a further 10% discount!
#eventhosting #eventsindustry #majorevents #liveevents #sportsbiz #sportsindustry
Sports Venue Business (SVB) is delighted to be an Official Media Partner for the Major Events Summit 2020. Make sure to secure your 10% discount as an SVB reader by clicking on the banner below.
MEI is also a repeat partner for ALSD International – Europe’s leading event for the Premium Seat & Sports Hospitality sector – taking place at Liverpool FC’s Anfield Stadium this October, 12-13, which will examine how to increase revenue through new builds, renovations, service expansions and the latest technology, and how to recoup lost revenue post COVID-19.
The next edition of ALSD International will feature a high-level conference, an exhibition hall showcasing the latest products, services & solutions, tours of Anfield, Goodison Park and M&S Bank Arena, and numerous networking events, ensuring optimised opportunities to knowledge-share, network and do business.