JOB VACANCY: Manager, Ticket Operations, Inter Miami CF
Inter Miami CF is seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual to fill the role of Manager, Ticket Operations. The Manager will assist with all aspects of daily ticket operations and work closely with the Director to maintain a professional, organised and customer-friendly ticketing experience.
This position also works closely with Inter Miami CF’s Ticket Sales and Service department.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manages daily tasks of Club ticketing operations as lead by the Director, Ticket Operations and maintains all ticket operations policies and procedures.
- Builds season plans, single events, and price codes in Archtics.
- Manages the annual ticket mailing with both internal and external parties.
- Generates sales reports for internal use and MLS single game reports.
- Oversees and participates in fulfillment of daily ticket orders for all customers.
- Provides superior professional customer service to both internal and external clients, while working collaboratively with the Ticket Sales and Service Department.
- Provides support for entry services on matchdays.
- Updates and maintains ticket database in Archtics system on a regular basis.
- Assists with matchday preparations and operational duties such as box office and will-call set up.
- Assists with season ticket and advance sales ticket printing as needed and match-day box office management
- Assists Director, Ticket Operations with inventory management and ad-hoc projects as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sports Management, Marketing or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ related experience or combination of experience and related skills and education.
- Experience with Archtics & Ticketmaster ticket systems preferred.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products with a strong grasp of Excel and Word.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- An outgoing personality, with ambitious aspirations.
- A passion for soccer is a plus.
- The ability to work flexible hours, including all home games, and special events.
Benefits and Perks
- Inter Miami CF offers a competitive compensation package as well as medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, life insurance, 401k retirement plan, paid time off, parental leave and professional development.
- Team merch, business casual dress code, corporate discounts, free parking, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Inter Miami CF is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All applicants must pass a pre-employment background check.
For further information and to apply, click here.
ALSD International – Europe’s one and only event dedicated to the Premium Seat & Hospitality sector – is coming to Croke Park Stadium in Dublin, Ireland, this October 28-29, where some 50+ high-calibre experts from across Europe and North America will be providing insights on how to increase revenues through new builds, renovations and service expansions, as well as via the latest F&B and technology offerings.
#ALSDInternational – Europe’s leading event dedicated to the Premium Seat & Hospitality sector