JOB OF THE WEEK: Head of IT, Digital Services & Data Protection, British Judo
We’re delighted to be able to advise about the latest ‘Job of the Week’, powered by GlobalSportsJobs, which is for a Head of IT, Digital Services and Data Protection at the British Judo Association.
British Judo Association (BJA) is seeking to appoint an exceptional and highly motivated Head of IT, Digital Services and Data Protection to join the Corporate Services Team at our Offices in Walsall. The post holder will contribute to the achievement of the BJA’s strategic vision and mission by leading and delivering upon the development, implementation and monitoring of the BJA’s IT and digital infrastructure.
The post holder will be responsible for IT project management and framework ownership; budget and team management together with ensuring the BJA is compliant with data protection legislation. All of these aspects will ensure that IT services are aligned to the growing needs of the business to help improve growth, functionality, revenues, surplus and customer satisfaction.
Reporting to the Corporate Services Director, the successful candidate will:
- Lead and develop a robust IT and Digital Services Strategy
- Support the delivery of and maintain a robust, effective and dynamic CRM System
- Coordinate the organisation in maintaining data protection compliance. Lead on data protection impact assessments and audits and act as the intermediary between data subjects.
- Provide data protection(GDPR) guidance for all activities involving personal data.
- Oversee and coordinate Subject Access Requests (SARs).
- Deliver and maintain a fully functioning website that can accessed always by the members and the BJA internal staff, as well as other stakeholders.
- Ensure an adequate IT support service is provided to all BJA staff to enable them to operate effectively.
- Lead, manage and develop the IT staff in accordance with the Association’s policies and procedures to ensure they perform to the highest standards and successfully deliver their objectives that are aligned to the strategic plan.
- Deliver multiple, medium scale IT Projects, from inception through to completion, budget management and reporting.
- Be able to work under pressure and ensure that all deadlines are adhered to.
To be considered for this role, all applications should be made by providing a completed Application Form and covering letter outlining how you would achieve success in the role, together with an Equal Opportunities form.
For the full job description and details on how to apply, click here.