Venue Solutions Group (VSG) is a consultancy for public assembly facilities focused on pre-opening consulting, guest experience benchmarking, operational reviews and assessments, facility condition assessments, safety & security, and executive searches.
COUNTRIES/REGIONS WHERE ACTIVE:
Venue Solutions Group (VSG) is dedicated to continually improving facility performance through direct experience, benchmarking and the use of industry “BEST PRACTICES.” We take pride in being recognised as industry leaders in the programming, planning, preparation and performance of public assembly facilities worldwide.
The firm was launched in 2011 by three venue industry professionals bringing over sixty-five years of collective experience in the management and operation of public assembly facilities. Our history involves direct management of a variety of facility types, working closely with municipalities, professional sports organisations, universities and private firms. The expertise of our Partners includes operations and engineering, security/safety, guest services, sustainability, and administration.
VSG is active with the International Association of Venue Managers (IAVM), Stadium Managers Association (SMA), TEAM Coalition, and The National Center for Spectator Sports Safety and Security (NCS4). We also produce an annual operations and engineering conference titled, “Venue Operations Summit” (www.venueoperationssummit.com), which brings together professionals from every building type to exchange ideas, make new contacts and elevate the profile of our craft.
VSG supports venues because they are our clients, but we also take an active role in the industry so that we can stay abreast of best-practices, as well as help establish them.
MAJOR SPORTS VENUE &/OR MAJOR SPORTING EVENTS PROJECTS:
- Antel Arena (Montevideo, Uruguay) – Preopening consulting and management selection
- Bridgestone Arena (NHL) and Nissan Stadium (NFL) – Facility Condition Assessment
- Chesapeake Energy Arena (NBA) – Multiple seasons of guest experience benchmarking programs
- Golden 1 Center (NBA) – Preopening and Grand Opening consulting
- Kyle Field/Texas A&M University – Operational consulting for major stadium renovation
- Los Angeles Football Club – Venue preopening consulting and executive search
- McLane Stadium/Baylor University – Preopening consulting and management selection
- Tyson Events Center – Building enhancement study, guest experience benchmarking, organizational review, and management RFP
- Rose Bowl (California) – Security assessment and guest experience review
- LA Stadium & Entertainment District – Operational consulting
Full company name: Venue Solutions Group, LLC
Contact person: Russ Simons
Address: 7105 Peach Court, Suite 108, Brentwood, TN 37027, USA
Tel (inc. country dialling code): +001 816-352-6494
STATEMENT BY COMPANY PRINCIPAL/MISSION STATEMENT:
Venue Solutions Group (VSG) delivers innovative results for our clients. We have been highly successful in meeting our client’s needs through an investigative process, which examines the opportunities for performance in all facility types industry wide. This information is developed into solutions that drive client performance. One size does not fit all, and solutions for one venue may not be appropriate for another; we recognise that each client has their own nuances and circumstances unique to their situation, and we tailor our approach appropriately.
– Russ Simons, Managing Partner, Venue Solutions Group (VSG)