- February 7, 2024
- Posted by: SportsV
- Categories: Home News, Industry News, News, Press Releases
Award-winning architecture and interior design practise Jump Studios (a Populous company) has announced a new senior appointment that will further enhance its range of services and client offering.
Debbie Power joins as Principal, bringing an exceptionally strong background in brand and experience-led interiors across elite sports facilities and hospitality. She joins Jump Studios after an 18-year career as an interior designer at KSS Design Group, where she led a wide variety of projects including:
- Liverpool FC (Main Stand Development, Anfield Road Expansion and AXA Training Centre)
- Tottenham Hotspur FC Training Centre
- Leicester City FC Training Centre
- Brighton & Hove Albion FC Training Centre
- Twickenham Stadium East Stand Development
- Club Wembley Experience Upgrades
Encompassing hospitality, retail, workspace, exhibition, brand experience, pop-up and restaurant design, Jump studios’ client list includes Google, Nike, Levi’s, Beavertown, and the Ministry of Sound.
Working with Populous, the studio has an extensive portfolio of interiors projects, including:
- Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
- The recently completed LDLC Arena in Lyon
- UBS Arena in New York
- John Cain Arena in Melbourne
- Co-op Live Arena in Manchester
This is in addition to multiple ongoing projects in the UK, Europe and the Middle East.
The news of Debbie Power’s appointment comes after the recent announcement that David Hodge has joined Populous from Vinoly architects, where he oversaw design and construction for notable elite training facility projects, including:
- Manchester City Football Academy
- New York City FC Training Facility
- Melbourne City FC Training Facility
Images of Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, designed by Jump Studios. Credit: Populous/Jump Studios