- August 7, 2023
- Posted by: SportsV
- Categories: Event News, Featured Articles, Features, Home News, Industry News, News, Press Releases
Established in 2021, this honour is awarded to a sports and/or entertainment venue that has deployed a cutting edge, innovative solution(s) that enhances the fan journey and increases the value of the fan experience.
Any sports or entertainment venue outside the United States of America may be considered for the IIFX Innovative Venue Award.
Nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Have a defined vision and roadmap to augment and expand the cutting edge, with innovative people, process and technology solution(s) to enhance the journey and create memory-making fan experiences.
- Have deployed an innovative technology and/or solution within the previous two years that has led to a positive fan experience grounded in safety, security, operational sustainability and/or excellent service.
- The deployment of the cutting edge, innovative solutions have added measurable value and have a measurable or quantifiable ROI directly related to this deployment.
- Have documented the solution(s) and have demonstrated how the solution(s) can be adapted and used by others to enhance the fan experience.
Nominations may come from the sports and entertainment venue leadership or an external source with access to the information necessary to satisfy the award criteria.
ALSD International 2023 will take place at Manchester City’s Etihad Stadium October 9-10. Optimising revenue through New Builds, Renovations & Service Expansions is the key focus of this industry-leading event, with architecture & design, fan experience, hospitality, premium sales & service, and technology taking centre stage. The winner of the IIFX Innovative Venue Award will be announced on October 9.
Nominations may be submitted via a formal letter or a written electronic submission. The nomination must be received by no later than 12:00 GMT on 27 August 2023.
Submit your award nomination via email to email@example.com
The winning venue must send a representative to receive the award, in-person, at the ALSD International Conference & Exhibition being hosted at Manchester City Football Club’s Etihad Stadium in Manchester, UK, from 9-10 October, with the award to be presented on October 9.
The judging panel for the IIFX Innovative Venue Award will be made up of high-level sports and entertainment professionals from the IIFX Distinguished Fellows and ALSD International Advisory Board members.
Sports Venue Business organises and delivers ALSD International – the leading event and 365 community for the Premium Seat & Hospitality sector – on behalf of the Association of Luxury Suite Directors (ALSD).
ALSD International 2023 is taking place at Etihad Stadium this October, with venue tours complimenting the high-level conference, exhibition and networking events. This year’s edition will feature the inaugural Tech Symposium and a Fan Experience breakout being delivered by IIFX.
#ALSDInternational – Europe’s leading event for the Premium Seat & Sports Hospitality sector
#ALSD – Leading the Premium Seat sector for the last 30 years
#sportsvenuebusiness – The leading platform for sector news, views & developments