- April 11, 2022
- Posted by: SportsV
- Categories: Home News, Industry News, Jobs News, News, Press Releases
We’re delighted to bring you details on the latest Job of the Week – powered by Global Sports – which is an exciting opportunity for an Event Operations Manager, UK, to join a dynamic event’s team with expanding scope in Europe and across NFL US League events.
The Event Operations Manager will be responsible for the planning, delivery and execution of all operational overlay requirements for NFL regular season games in London/Germany. This role will primarily be based at the NFL UK offices (London) and will transfer to the stadium’s during the week of the games.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Development of an operational overlay plan for the host stadium
- Co-ordination with all internal and external stakeholders (Stadium, Broadcast, Football Operations and Game Presentations)
- Management of all vendor contracts and execution
- Co-ordination of sponsor or partner activations
- Management of master schedule planning
- Oversight of health & safety compliance
- Manage the stadium game week installation and staffing
- Oversee stadium operation budgets and procurement
- Lead post event assessment and reporting
Technical Experience Required:
- Educated to Degree or equivalent level
- 8 Years’ experience working in a stadium or venue environment
- Experience in professional sports or project management
- Strong project management skills
- Experience of leading an operational delivery team
- Experience of working in event management
- An understanding of American football
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong report writing and presentation skills
- Self-starter, motivated, team player with strong organisational skills
- A solution driven professional
- Solid computer proficiency
To apply, please send through your CV and a cover letter including current remuneration details and notice period.
For the full job description and details on how to apply, click here.
The Job of the Week is brought to you by Global Sports (GlobalSportsJobs), the world’s leading specialist careers platform for the international sports industry.
Sports Venue Business organises & delivers ALSD International, the industry-leading event & 365 community focused on optimising revenue through New Builds, Renovations & Service Expansions, on behalf of the Association of Luxury Suite Directors (ALSD)…
…the 2022 event will feature a high-level conference, an exhibition showcasing industry-leading products & services, networking events and a behind-the-scenes tour of Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, sponsored by Levy UK + Ireland.
#ALSDInternational – Europe’s leading event for the Premium Seat & Sports Hospitality sector
#ALSD – Leading the Premium Seat sector for the last 30 years
#sportsvenuebusiness – The leading platform for sector news, views & developments