- March 11, 2022
- Posted by: SportsV
- Categories: Home News, Industry News, Jobs News, News, Press Releases
We’re delighted to bring you details on the latest Job of the Week – powered by Global Sports – which is an exciting vacancy for a Venue Hospitality Infrastructure Manager with FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™. This role is key to ensuring the successful delivery of the Commercial Hospitality Programmes with focus on the readiness of all technical aspects of Power, Utilities and Overlay builds and providing support to stakeholders where remedial action is required.
- Directly responsible for ensuring construction readiness and overlay installation of Hospitality Facilities, Requirements, Utilities (power, Water/Sewage, IT&&, CATV) and Overlay for Indoor Hospitality Areas (including kitchens) and Hospitality Villages.
- Prepares any necessary paperwork for the handover of the HOS facilities, indoor and outdoor, from SC/Q22 to the Rights Holder.
- Attends all HOS inspections, including the FIFA-LOC inspection, Rights Holder inspections, Affiliates Visits, Supplier visits etc. Reports on the inspection to FIFA HOS, ensures issue resolution at venue level.
- Ensures updated technical documentation from FIFA/MH for all HOS facilities and utilities (power, water/sewage, IT&T, CATV etc) is correctly distributed to the LOC Venue Team, Overlay supplier and Stadium constructor, etc.
- Ensures operational readiness of Hospitality Infrastructure and Utilities, such as: Maintenance of facilities (HVAC, lifts/escalators, kitchen systems, hydraulic systems, CATV, and other stadium-owned equipment in general), Power availability (including ensuring generator operations and maintenance as per HOS needs/schedule), Logistic Routes, etc; including on match days.
- Acting as FIFA HOS first point of contact at the Venue for Infrastructure related issues.
- As part of venue HOS team, provides feedback, operational readiness status and general support during key operational phases to Venue Management Team.
- Any other duties that may be required.
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience as venue manager either in Hospitality or Infrastructure at multi stadium events
- 5 years’ experience of mega events
- 2 years’ project management
- 2 years’ experience of management of multiple suppliers
- Technical, architectural or design experience
- Excellent knowledge of infrastructure and overlay delivery management
- Experience of large-scale event operations
- Experience in high volume, multi-site 5* Hospitality operations and delivery
- Proficient in spoken and written English, Arabic would be an advantage
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Applications Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
For the full job description and to apply, click here.
The Job of the Week is brought to you by Global Sports (GlobalSportsJobs), the world’s leading specialist careers platform for the international sports industry.
Sports Venue Business organises & delivers ALSD International, EMEA’s leading event for the Premium Seat & Hospitality sector, with a focus on optimising revenue through New Builds, Renovations & Service Expansions, on behalf of the Association of Luxury Suite Directors…
The 2022 event will feature a high-level conference, an exhibition showcasing industry-leading products & services, networking events and a behind-the-scenes tour of Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, sponsored by Levy UK + Ireland.
#ALSDInternational – Europe’s leading event for the Premium Seat & Sports Hospitality sector
#ALSD – Leading the Premium Seat sector for the last 30 years
#sportsvenuebusiness – The leading platform for sector news, views & developments
Share This Article