- March 27, 2021
- Posted by: SportsV
- Categories: Event News, Home News, Industry News, Jobs News, News, Press Releases, Tenders
We’re delighted to bring you details on the latest Job of the Week – powered by Global Sports – which is an exciting vacancy for a Ticketing Manager with Liverpool City Council to join the team that will deliver the World Gymnastics Championships Liverpool 2022 and to maximise ticket sales, revenues and attendances.
The City of Liverpool is host to the World Gymnastics Championships in 2022 at the M&S Bank Arena from 29 October to 6 November 2022, where it will welcome more than 550 gymnasts from 75 countries to the event.
The Championships represent the pinnacle of elite artistic gymnastics competition and the 2022 event will be see the first three placed teams qualify for the 2024 Olympic Games.
The atmosphere is sure to be electric as athletes go head-to-head in displays of poise, power, precision and artistry over nine action-packed days.
The team behind the event are passionate and committed to being part of staging the greatest ever World Gymnastics Championships in Liverpool in 2022. A comprehensive ticketing strategy has been developed through initial consultancy work; producing the ticket sales products and route-to-market.
Liverpool City Council are looking for tenders from individuals/companies who can clearly demonstrate meeting the following key selection criteria:
- Demonstrable experience of working with international sporting partners/federations (preferably to a World or Olympic Games level)
- A strong track record of delivering a ticketing and operational strategy, including experience of managing on-sales and enhancing the spectator experience through innovation
- Experience of developing relationships for other commercial opportunities such as merchandise and sponsorship
- Experience of reporting sales data to Board level and developing systems to provide insights, which contribute to ongoing customer understanding
- A work plan that outlines; key work streams, delivery and milestones
To apply for this role, you will need to follow the link and register with Proactis (Procontract Due North). Please be aware that the application documents you will need are only available via this process. During the registration, select “Pro class category 290,000: Arts and Leisure” to refine your area of interest.
Closing date for submissions is 8th April 2021 at 10am.
For the full job description, as well as details on how to apply, click here.
The Job of the Week is brought to you by Global Sports (GlobalSportsJobs), the world’s leading specialist careers platform for the international sports industry.
ALSD International provides year-round insights and key learnings around increasing revenue through New Builds, Renovations, Service Expansions, Premium Seating, Hospitality, F&B, Technology and Reopening. For more information and to register/become a member, click on the banner below…
ALSD International 2021 is being hosted by Liverpool Football Club September 6-7th and will feature a high-level conference, exhibition and networking events, as well as technical tours of Anfield, Everton’s Goodison Park and M&S Bank Arena.
#ALSDInternational – Europe’s leading event for the Premium Seat & Sports Hospitality sector
#ALSD – Leading the Premium Seat sector for the last 30 years
#sportsvenuebusiness – The leading platform for sector news, views & developments