- November 20, 2020
- Posted by: SportsV
- Categories: Event News, Home News, Industry News, Jobs News, News, Press Releases
We’re delighted to bring you details on the latest Job of the Week – powered by Global Sports – which is an exciting vacancy for a Games Results Manager at the International Olympic Committee.
The IOC is looking for a Games Results Manager with a strong background of project and team management who has at least two multi-sport Games IT / Results experience.
Department: Technology and Information Department
Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
Contract Type: Open-ended
Activity Level: 100%
Entry Date: ASAP
Deadline to Apply: 12.11.2020
- Manages the Games Results programme within the IOC
- Ensures planning and Results delivery programme
- Manages key relationships with OCOG and IOC related functions as well as with partners
- Results programme for the Olympic and Youth Olympic Games (Summer and winter)
- Based in the IOC Headquarters with traveling required to Host Cities
- Coordinates the Games Results programme from the IOC perspective, including budget, project planning and reporting
- Manages the project from foundation until decommissioning including planning, implementation, readiness and operations phases
- Manages the delivery of requirements documentation
- In coordination with the Organising Committee and partners and suppliers , ensures that all activities related to the production of competition results are delivered according to service level requirements and agreed timelines
- In relation with the OCOG and IOC involved Functional Areas including ORIS, ensure that the project is fully synchronised with other projects impacting the results delivery it (e.g. Sports Programme, Common Codes, video adjudication)
- Takes part in the organisation of the main testing activities: Technology Rehearsals, Mutli-Sport Tests, Homologation Tests, etc.
- Reviews and approves IOC or OCOG documentation and policies and procedures related to or affecting the Results project
- Manages key relationships with projects stakeholders including contract management
- Contributes and makes proposals in innovation and evolution projects
For the full job description, click here.
#careers #careersinsport #ioc #jobsinsport #sportsbiz #sportsjobs