- October 26, 2020
- Posted by: SportsV
- Categories: Event News, Home News, Industry News, Jobs News, News, Press Releases
We’re delighted to bring you details on the latest Job of the Week – powered by Global Sports – which is an exciting vacancy for an Accreditation Operations Manager at Birmingham Commonwealth Games 2022.
Birmingham 2022 is looking for an experienced Accreditation Operations Manager, who will manage the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games Accreditation Operations and will lead on defining, developing and implementing an accreditation operation plan that meets the requirements of the Games.
The Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games Accreditation team is responsible for creating and managing the system that will enable approximately 80,000 people to perform their duties and participate at the Games.
- Plan for and manage the Venue Operations Planning process for the Accreditation Functional Area
- Manage the Accreditation team operations across a large number of Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games accredited venues.
- Develop, design and implement operational plans for Accreditation Centres and Venue Accreditation Help Offices.
- Determine and implement the supplementary access control policy.
- Manage the procurement of accreditation-specific materials and technology.
- Develop accreditation policies and procedures in accordance with the Commonwealth Games Federation Accreditation Framework.
- Programme manage the Venue team’s operational work stream.
- Support the accreditation programme as required.
Skills & Experience Required
- Recognised expertise and experience in accreditation aspects of event planning in multi-sport events with substantial experience.
- Ability to work with, and influence, external partners and stakeholders and successfully facilitate joint decision-making.
- Excels at managing accreditation operations on venue in a high-profile multi-sport event.
- Knowledge and understanding of multi -sport accreditation, systems, strategies and plans.
- Highly numerate, excellent IT skills, detail-conscious, articulate and well-organised.
- Detailed technical knowledge and understanding of multi-sport accreditation
- Direct practical experience of providing technical/operational accreditation expertise to major sports events or equivalent events.
This position is subject to a Basic criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Please note that this role is not capable of sponsorship under Tier 2 of the points based system.
Birmingham 2022 is an equal opportunities organisation and Disability Confident employer. We encourage applications from all background and communities.
For the full job description, as well as details on how to apply, click here.
#Birmingham2022 #b2022 #careers #eventprofs #jobsinsport #sportsjobs