- September 4, 2020
- Posted by: SportsV
- Categories: Home News, Industry News, Jobs News, News, Press Releases
We’re delighted to bring you details on the latest Job of the Week – powered by Global Sports – which is an exciting vacancy for a Partnerships Manager vacancy at Ithra, a Saudi Aramco owned cultural centre.
You’ll be the on-ground resource supporting the Hill + Knowlton Strategies (H+K) sponsorship team and working closely with Ithra’s Head of Communications and Partnerships. Key responsibilities will be driving the sponsorship function, playing a lead role in sponsor acquisition, and overseeing the day to day management of key commercial relationships with Ithra’s official partners.
The role of Partnerships Manager sits in the Communications and Partnerships department whose responsibility focuses on generating revenue, while protecting the Ithra brand.
Skills we’re looking for:
- Strong interpersonal skills: a natural collaborator and relationship builder.
- Self-motivated, but enjoys working as part of a wider team.
- Persuasive and convincing personality in business development scenarios.
- Exceptionally good presentation and written communication skills.
- A high level of both proficiency in both written and spoken English. Bilingual Arabic preferred.
- Excellent understanding in what Ithra stands for, with passion and ideas for capitalising on our global growth goals
- Commercially-minded and committed to global social change through arts, culture and business.
- Problem solving, solution orientated mentality.
What the individual will be doing:
- Oversee day to day management of key relationships both directly with our partners and their agencies.
- Support the Head of Communications and Partnerships in identifying potential partners to maximise revenues from Ithra’s partnerships offering.
- Drive negotiations on renewals and new potential relationships.
- Prepare and present formal partnership update reports both internally and externally.
- Oversee implementation of Ithra’s activations both on-site and at other key touch-points in the immediate local area, nationally and internationally.
- Provide support in the strategic direction for all partnerships.
- Provide support in media negotiations.
- Work with the wider business looking for further activation opportunities for partners that can also benefit the wider business i.e. Sustainability etc.
- Prepare full evaluation reports for each partner.
What they’ll do during Ithra’s events:
- Provide ongoing support for all partner activations.
- Manage the logistics and approval for all partner film and photo shoots.
- Oversee delivery of all parter rights at Ithra events.
What they’ll need to be successful at:
- Passionate about Arts and Culture, along with the role that they play in today’s society.
- Agency or Rights-Holder background ideally working in sponsorship based roles.
- Project management and event management experience with high creativity.
- High literacy and attention to detail.
- English and Arabic preferred.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Arts and Culture industry knowledge and experience.
For the full job description and details on how to apply, click here.
#careers #jobsinsport #sportsbiz #sportsjobs
The Job of the Week is brought to you by Global Sports (GlobalSportsJobs), the world’s leading specialist careers platform for the international sports industry.
The 2020 ‘hybrid’ edition of ALSD International – Europe’s leading event for the Premium Seat & Sports Hospitality sector – will focus on increasing revenue via new builds, renovations, service expansions & technology, and reopening with confidence. The physical event – being hosted at Liverpool FC’s Anfield Stadium, October 12-13 – will be fully virtualised, welcoming both in-person and remote attendees.
ALSD International 2020 will feature a high-level conference (with sessions being streamed), an exhibition hall (physical & virtual), behind-the-scenes tours of Anfield, Goodison Park and M&S Bank Arena (physical & virtual), and numerous networking events (physical & virtual), ensuring optimised opportunities to knowledge-share, network and do business.
#ALSDInternational – Europe’s leading event for the Premium Seat & Sports Hospitality sector
#ALSD – Leading the Premium Seat sector for the last 30 years
#sportsvenuebusiness – The leading platform for sector news, views & developments