- June 9, 2020
- Posted by: SportsV
- Categories: Event News, Home News, Industry News, Jobs News, News, Press Releases
We’re delighted to bring you details on the latest Job of the Week – powered by Global Sports – which is an exciting vacancy for a Stadium Configuration Coordinator at the Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA).
FIFA is looking to recruit an accountable and detail-oriented person as a Stadium Configuration Coordinator to support its Commercial Division.
- Building complete and accurate seating plans in the ticketing system for selected FIFA tournament venues (stadium capacities from 10,000 seats to 80,000+ seats)
- Managing the configuration of spectator flows, price categories and seat allocations and carrying out required updates
- Maintaining on day-to-day basis seating maps and configurations within the ticketing system throughout all stages of FIFA tournaments and applying changes as required
- Supporting the seat assignment process in the ticketing system carried out automatically and/or in parts manually
- Assessing and analysing maps and plans of FIFA tournament venues to identify gaps and changes to be applied in the seating plans and configurations
- Carrying out onsite seat inspection visits to fully validate seating plans as built in the ticketing system with the actual venue seating
- Producing and presenting seating maps from the ticketing system to various internal and external stakeholders, such as other FIFA teams, Member Associations and Commercial Affiliates
- Supporting the overall management of ticketing inventory by conducting quality assurance measure for both ticket quotas and seat allocations
- Supporting general ticketing operations for FIFA events
- Bachelor’s degree or similar level of education
- Experience working with ticketing systems (knowledge of SecuTix a distinct advantage)
- Basic experience in reading and working with CAD drawings
- Event/project management experience
- Experience reading and working with architectural drawings for large-scale events preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in ticketing or similar functional area with first experiences in creating seating maps or floorplans in a software application
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Fluent in English, native level of at least one of the following: French, Spanish, German or Arabic
- Strong analytical skills, technology-minded, attention to detail
- Team player
- Flexible regarding working hours
- Willingness to travel (depending on FIFA tournament requirements for several weeks)
- Willingness to temporarily relocate to FIFA World Cup host countries (up to several months)
The successful candidate can expect a highly motivated and helpful team working in a dynamic multicultural environment.
For the full job description, as well as details on how to apply, click here.
#careers #FIFAWorldCup #jobs #jobsinfootball #jobsinsport #sportsjobs
The Job of the Week is brought to you by Global Sports (GlobalSportsJobs), the world’s leading specialist careers platform for the international sports industry.
ALSD International – Europe’s leading event for the Premium Seat & Sports Hospitality sector – taking place at Liverpool FC’s Anfield Stadium this October, 12-13, will examine how to increase revenue through new builds, renovations, service expansions and the latest technology, and how to recoup lost revenue post COVID-19.
The next edition of ALSD International – organised by the ALSD and Sports Venue Business – will feature a high-level conference, an exhibition hall showcasing the latest products, services & solutions, tours of Anfield, Goodison Park and M&S Bank Arena, and numerous networking events, ensuring optimised opportunities to knowledge-share, network and do business.
#sportsvenuebusiness – The leading platform for sector news, views & developments
Share This Article