- March 4, 2020
- Posted by: SportsV
- Categories: Home News, Industry News, Jobs News, News, Press Releases
We’re delighted to bring you details on the latest Job of the Week – powered by Global Sports – which is an exciting vacancy for a Ticketing Operations Manager with The FA Group.
FA Group Ticketing provides a tailored service for many clients and Event Owners. The post-holder will be responsible for the implementation and delivery of the ticketing operations plan for events at Wembley Stadium.
- Liaise with event holders on ticket pricing and categorisation strategies.
- Create ticket inventories in consultation with event holders and appropriate authorities
- Ensure the ticketing policies of each event holder are delivered
- Resource and deliver an event day service including ticket sales, box office collections and the handling of customer service issues
- Ensure all sales channels are being efficiently utilised to maximise sales
- Ensure the effective, timely and secure allocating and printing/dispatch of tickets to stakeholders
- Ensure the secure collection and accounting of revenue whilst providing timely reconciliations for each event
- Provide accurate reporting and analysis for event holders and Wembley/The FA management
- Deliver exemplary service both to customers and event holders
- Executes additional tasks as required in order to meet FA Group changing priorities
What The FA is looking for:
- Proven ability and experience of delivering ticketing system/process
- Experience of coaching, mentoring and leading others in a team
- Experience of understanding and interpreting event budgets
- Experience of working in a high profile multipurpose venue
- Strong financial skills
- Experience of working effectively with internal and external service providers and statutory agencies
- Have an understanding of applying health and safety practises in the events industry
What The FA can offer you:
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.
About The FA
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. It is responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International teams, and has two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St. George’s Park.
For further information and to apply, click here.
#jobsinsport #sportsjobs #jobs #ticketing #football #jobsinfootball
The Job of the Week is brought to you courtesy of Global Sports (GlobalSportsJobs), the world’s leading specialist careers platform for the international sports industry.
#sportsvenuebusiness – the world’s leading platform for sector news, views & developments
ALSD International, Europe’s leading event for the Premium Seat & Hospitality sector, is being held at Liverpool Football Club’s Anfield stadium this October 12-13. The event will include a high-level conference focused on how to increase revenue through new builds, renovations and service expansions, as well as via the latest innovations in technology and F&B, in addition to an exhibition showcasing the latest products, services & solutions, networking events and behind-the-scenes tours of Anfield, Everton’s Goodison Park and M&S Bank Arena.
#ALSDInternational – Europe’s one & only event for the Premium Seat & Hospitality sector