- October 24, 2019
- Posted by: SportsV
- Categories: Event News, Home News, Industry News, Jobs News, News, Press Releases
We’re delighted to bring you details on the latest Job of the Week – powered by Global Sports – which is another exciting vacancy for a Digital Marketing Coordinator with the ICC T20 World Cup.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will play a pivotal role in the coordination and implementation of the ICC T20 World Cup digital marketing activities and activations.
Working across multiple channels, the role will aim to maximise the promotion of the women’s and men’s ICC T20 World Cup tournaments and be responsible for coordinating digital collateral creation, CRM database management and marketing analytics reporting.
This is a unique opportunity for an aspirational digital marketing professional to assist in the coordination of elite cricket content on a global stage.
- You have at least two years’ experience working in digital marketing
- You are proficient with Adobe Suite – InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- You have strong knowledge and understanding of social media and email marketing platforms, web design and content management systems, and Google Analytics
- You are highly organised with a strong results and delivery focus and exceptional attention to detail
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships with internal and external partners
- You have a proven ability to deliver projects within fixed timeframes
- You have an enthusiastic, ‘can do’ attitude
To be successful in this role, you must be someone who enjoys working in a high energy, innovative, collaborative and fast paced setting, and is not afraid of hard work. Your extensive experience to date will have equipped you with the ability to create and deliver innovative solutions to help us deliver a Spectacular Celebration in 2020!
Come and join us in delivering one of the biggest sporting events in the world!
The ICC T20 World Cup is cricket’s ultimate prize in the fastest growing and most accessible format of the game. T20 is the vehicle to attract new, more diverse and younger audiences to the game.
In 2020, Australia has a unique opportunity to host this major global event – two World Cups in the same year! The eyes of the world will be on Australia as the 10 best women’s teams and 16 best men’s teams, compete to be crowned world champions. This will be the first time that the ICC T20 World Cup has been held in Australia and follows the highly successful ICC Cricket World Cup 2015, staged across Australia and New Zealand, which delivered record-breaking attendances, visitation and global television audiences.
Please note: all applications will close at midnight AEST on 29 October 2019.
For the full job description, as well as details on how to apply, click here.
The Job of the Week is brought to you courtesy of Global Sports (GlobalSportsJobs), the world’s leading specialist careers platform for the international sports industry.
ALSD International – Europe’s one and only event dedicated to the Premium Seat & Hospitality sector – is coming to Croke Park Stadium this October 28-29, where some 50+ high-calibre experts from across Europe and North America will be providing insights on how to increase revenues through new builds, renovations and service expansions, as well as via the latest F&B and technology offerings.
#ALSDInternational – Europe’s leading event dedicated to the Premium Seat & Hospitality sector
#sportsvenuebusiness – the world’s leading platform for sector news views & developments