- October 7, 2019
- Posted by: SportsV
- Categories: Event News, Home News, Industry News, Jobs News, News, Press Releases
We’re delighted to bring you details on the latest Job of the Week – powered by Global Sports – which is yet another exciting vacancy, this time for a Commercial Partner Rights Delivery Officer with ICC T20 World Cup 2020.
The Commercial Partner Rights Delivery Officer will be the key support to the ICC for all operational deliverables relating to the staging of the women’s and men’s ICC T20 World Cup 2020 and delivery of ICC Partner rights and benefits.
The role will work closely with the International Cricket Council (ICC) Senior Manager, Host Compliance & Operations Team, event sponsorship and licensing partners, and the Host Local Organising Committee (LOC).
This is a unique opportunity for an aspirational commercial professional to assist in the delivery of ICC Partner rights and benefits to both the women’s and men’s events, spanning 13 venues across Australia in the same year!
- You have at least two years’ experience working in cricket events, preferably within commercial rights
- You understand operational planning and have experience liaising with sponsorship and licensing account managers in the delivery of partner rights and benefits
- You have strong interpersonal and people management skills, with the ability to communicate and present effectively at all levels
- You are interested in working with different cultures and across different time zones and understand the importance of teamwork
- You have a flexible and adaptable approach, the ability to deal with change in a dynamic environment and a proven ability to deliver results within fixed timeframes
- You have exceptional time management skills and strong attention to detail in the preparation of planning documents, communications and reports
To be successful in this role, you must be someone who enjoys working in a high energy, innovative, collaborative and fast paced setting, and is not afraid of hard work. Your extensive experience to date will have equipped you with the ability to create and deliver innovative solutions to help us carry out a Spectacular Celebration in 2020!
The ICC T20 World Cup is cricket’s ultimate prize in the fastest growing and most accessible format of the game. T20 is the vehicle to attract new, more diverse and younger audiences to the game.
In 2020, Australia has a unique opportunity to host this major global event – two World Cups in the same year! The eyes of the world will be on Australia as the 10 best women’s teams and 16 best men’s teams, compete to be crowned world champions. This will be the first time that the ICC T20 World Cup has been held in Australia and follows the highly successful ICC Cricket World Cup 2015, staged across Australia and New Zealand, which delivered record-breaking attendances, visitation and global television audiences.
Keen to join our team?
Please note: all applications will close at midnight AEST on Wednesday 9 October 2019. Due to high volumes of applications, we unfortunately will only be in touch with successful candidates.
The T20WC offer a competitive salary package, employee benefits, flexible working conditions and a fun working environment.
We embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. We value diversity. We encourage all people to apply for this role.
Applicants must be able to obtain legal working rights in Australia.
For the full job description and details on how to apply, click here.
The Job of the Week is brought to you courtesy of Global Sports (GlobalSportsJobs), the world’s leading specialist careers platform for the international sports industry.
ALSD International – Europe’s one and only event dedicated to the Premium Seat & Hospitality sector – is coming to Croke Park Stadium this October 28-29, where some 50+ high-calibre experts from across Europe and North America will be providing insights on how to increase revenues through new builds, renovations and service expansions, as well as via the latest F&B and technology offerings.
#ALSDInternational – Europe’s leading event dedicated to the Premium Seat & Hospitality sector
#sportsvenuebusiness – the world’s leading platform for sector news views & developments