- October 1, 2019
- Posted by: SportsV
- Categories: Event News, Home News, Industry News, Jobs News, News, Press Releases
We’re delighted to bring you details on the latest Job of the Week – powered by Global Sports – which is an exciting vacancy for a People Services Manager position with Everton FC.
Everton Football Club have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and enthusiastic People Services Manager to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The Club are looking for someone to manage, coach, guide and develop their HR People Services team to deliver an outstanding first line support to the Everton Family across all aspects of an employee lifecycle from administration, recruitment, changes in role, lifestyle changes to learning and development.
This role is significant in managing all of the Club’s key HR legislative processes ensuring it remains compliant and operate at best practice across all of key processes and procedures, reducing risk to the business.
- Provide management and guidance to the HR People Services Team ensuring a first-class administration service to the Everton Family.
- To lead all service delivery including process mapping and improvement and producing accurate and timely workforce data to support organisational insight and decision making.
- To manage through the team and oversee the attendance and management of all mandatory training programmes
- Monitor the SLA’s of the People Services team to ensure that a first-class service is being provided to the team and timescales are adhered to.
- Analysing risk and putting control factors in place to mitigate against these
- Have a thorough knowledge of all current HR policies / procedures and liaise closely with the HR People Manager on ‘policy to practice’ matters.
- To audit all systems regularly to ensure that the information held to correct and in line with all legislative requirements.
- Play a key role in our internal communications working group, working with the People team, PR team and wider Club ensuring communications are disseminated in the right way at the right time to have maximum impact
- To be an agent for change, consistently reviewing what’s been done previously, conducting audits to ensure compliancy and look forward to how we can be better, be the best,
- Ensure that HR policies and procedures are fully and consistently implemented.
- Accountable for all critical and complex administration tasks including the production of specilaised letters and senior contracts.
- To aid and support safeguarding administration as and when needed.
You will have extensive knowledge and experience of working within and managing a People Services Team. It is essential that you have the knowledge, understanding and experience of dealing with HR procedures e.g. Disciplinary, Grievance, Poor Performance, redundancy. The ability to apply current employment legislation and understand its implications for both employer and employees and contextualise it into practice, as well as evidence of working with HR Information systems.
Closing date for applications is Friday 4th October 2019.
For the full job description, as well as details on how to apply, simply click here.
The Job of the Week is brought to you courtesy of Global Sports (GlobalSportsJobs), the world’s leading specialist careers platform for the international sports industry.
Everton FC is one of some 200+ clubs & teams, stadia & arenas, sports & entertainment venues, architecture & design firms, producers & suppliers, to be in attendance at ALSD International – Europe’s one and only event dedicated to the Premium Seat & Hospitality sector – taking place at Croke Park Stadium this October 28-29, where some 50+ high-calibre experts from across Europe and North America will be providing insights on how to increase revenues through new builds, renovations and service expansions, as well as via the latest innovations in F&B and technological offerings.
#ALSDInternational – Europe’s leading event dedicated to the Premium Seat & Hospitality sector
#sportsvenuebusiness – the world’s leading platform for sector news views & developments