- May 24, 2019
- Posted by: SportsV
- Categories: Home News, Industry News, Jobs News, News, Press Releases
We are delighted to bring you details on the latest Job of the Week – powered by GlobalSportsJobs – which is for a Commercial Operations Coordinator at UEFA.
One of the key roles of the Commercial Operations Unit is to organise delivery of commercial operations’ rights at all UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League matches.
Within the Commercial Operations Unit, the Commercial Operations Coordinator:
– Is assigned to Venue Services and Sponsorship Managers (VSSMs) for the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League;
– Coordinates the planning and implementation of sponsor needs and requirements for UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League on site operations;
– Ensures that all elements of the assigned tasks are delivered to the required standards and according to all applicable rules, guidelines or regulations;
– Exchanges information efficiently with all internal and external parties involved, including other UEFA divisions, UEFA Champions League/UEFA Europa League clubs, sponsors or appointed agencies and external suppliers;
– Helps to create and apply commercial operational procedures and strategies.
– Planning and overseeing the correct implementation of sponsor rights at all UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League matches according to their contractual agreements;
– Serving as one of the key contacts for VSSMs and UEFA’s agencies;
– Coordinating closely within the Commercial Operations Unit and with other relevant UEFA divisions and units (Football Operations, Marketing, TV Operations, Communications, and others);
– Coordinating and preparing documentation, content for manuals, guidelines, procedures, reporting and archiving;
– Coordinating content for venue workshops, training sessions and briefings;
– Coordinating specific allocated tasks and projects within the Commercial Operations Unit;
– Setting up ICT platforms and monitoring them to ensure tools are fully available and functional for all users;
– Planning, budgeting and administrative/organisational tasks related to VSSM assignments;
– Coordinating with certain suppliers or partners in the allocated domains;
– Supporting the Commercial Operations Unit’s ticketing services, as required;
– Supporting planning and delivery of UEFA club competitions finals, as required.
– from 1 to 3 years in sports marketing or event management for a rights holder, agency (international level) or club, with close venue involvement
– Bachelor’s in marketing, sports management or business management
– English / Proficient
– Additional European language (French would be an advantage)
– MS Office / Advanced
– UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League or other sports property venue management experience would be an advantage
– Servicing of high-expectation clients
– Project management/organisation and budget coordination
– Good English writing skills, including policy/guidelines and workflows
– Team spirit in a high-pressure, variable environment
– Solid interpersonal skills, creative and service-oriented
– Efficient and able to follow numerous issues/projects at once
– Able to travel 10-20% of the time
The Union of European Football Associations is the administrative body for association football in Europe.
For the full job description and details on how to apply, click here.
#SportsVenueBusiness – the leading platform for sector news, views & developments