- January 9, 2019
- Posted by: SportsV
- Categories: Home News, Industry News, Jobs News, News
We’re delighted to bring you details on the latest Job of the Week – powered by GlobalSportsJobs – which is for a Customer Engagement Manager at The Football Association (The FA).
The Football Association (The FA) is the governing body of football in England. It is responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International teams, and has two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St. George’s Park.
To deliver world-class Customer Engagement for The FA and Wembley Stadium in both a proactive, and reactive manner primarily through digital channels. As Disability Liaison Officer, proactively support the Wembley Crowd Safety Team for stadium wide compliance, identifying improvements to service and driving change.
- Own a key aspect of planning and executing The FA Group’s social media strategy. Focus will be on all customer engagement elements in alignment with the overall digital communications strategy.
- Develop regular and positive dialogue with all relevant departments to ensure accurate and up to date information is communicated both internally and externally; specifically working with Wembley’s Guest Service team to ensure a seamless delivery of event day customer solutions.
- Generate and own content on both ‘Wembley Stadium.com’ and the Online Helpdesk, including content changes outside of normal office hours if required.
- Improve methods of communication with customers of The FA Group, specifically increasing the digital offering (e.g. Web, social, email, mobile) .
- Support email communication campaigns for all FA and Wembley Stadium events.
- As DLO, support the Guest Service team to resolve event day queries. Manage issues, escalations and complaints for all enquiries associated with supporters with accessible needs.
- Provide guidance on the management of accessible needs tickets, including the provision of personal assistant tickets for stadium guests.
What The FA are looking for:
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Significant administration experience
- Good level of familiarity regarding major event delivery
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office
- Flexible approach to working hours across a seven day rota
- Experience with online community management
- An active user of social media
- Experience of working in a constantly changing environment and having to adapt appropriately
- Experience of day to day budget management
- Knowledge and understanding of the football industry at all levels
What The FA can offer you:
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
The Football Association Group promotes inclusion and diversity, and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any particular requirements in respect of the recruitment or interview process please mention this in your covering letter.
Closing Date: 18 January 2019
The Football Association (FA)
The Football Association was founded in 1863 as the governing body of the game in England. The FA is responsible for all regulatory aspects of the game of football in England.
For the full job description and details on how to apply, go to: https://www.globalsportsjobs.com/job/966638/customer-engagement-manager/