- December 13, 2018
- Posted by: SportsV
- Categories: Home News, Industry News, Jobs News, News
We’re delighted to bring you details on the latest Job of the Week – powered by GlobalSportsJobs – which is for a FIFA Foundation Event Manager at Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA).
In order to support the President’s Office Division, FIFA is seeking a proactive and service-oriented FIFA Foundation Event Manager.
- Defining project concepts with various FIFA divisions, hosting Member Associations, NGOs and agencies.
- Developing the planning and implementation structure of projects
- Budget planning and monitoring
- Defining and developing third party relationships
- Supporting project communication, promotion and liaison with FIFA’s communication team
- Providing administrative assistance to the FIFA Foundation secretariat
- Drafting and updating reports for FIFA secretariat and FIFA Foundation board
- Collaborating with FIFA’s Player & Promotion Events department
- Coordinating and developing projects with FIFA’s Women’s Football, Technical Development and Member Association division
- University degree, or equivalent education
- Fluent in English, other FIFA languages (German, French or Spanish) would be an advantage
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Work experience in an international and political environment
- Event management, organisational and planning skills
- Proven track record in strategic event planning and operational delivery
- Ability to learn quickly and to work independently
- Self-assured and accurate
- High level of communication, conflict resolution and teamwork skills
- Ability to represent FIFA in a professional manner
- Efficient and able to work under pressure
- Flexible and diplomatic
You can expect a highly motivated and helpful team working in a dynamic multicultural environment. If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for an international organisation, please click the link below and submit your application in English (motivation letter, CV, diplomas and reference letters) to:
Fédération Internationale de Football Association, FIFA-Strasse 20, 8044 Zurich, Switzerland.
Only direct applications via the applicant tracking system will be considered (no agencies or applications via email/post please).
The Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) is the international governing body of association football, futsal and beach soccer.
For the full job description and details on how to apply, go to: http://goglob.al/MdeImb