- February 13, 2018
- Posted by: SportsV
- Categories: Home News, Industry News, News, Press Releases
Ungerboeck, a global market leader in venue and event management software, has announced the integration of DocuSign with its event and venue management platform further helping customers transform their business by going fully digital.
As the global standard for Digital Transaction Management (DTM) and eSignature, DocuSign is changing how business gets done by empowering anyone to transact anytime, anywhere, on any device – 100% digitally – with trust and confidence. The integration with DocuSign will enable the organisations in the events industry around the globe to close business faster with Ungerboeck.
Manish Chandak, President/CEO of Ungerboeck, said:
As we transform the events business around the world in over 50 countries and 6 languages, we needed an electronic signature partner with global reach. We’re proud to be working with DocuSign, as its secure, cloud-based platform is trusted by millions of companies and consumers around the world. The Docusign partnership is a continuation of our mission to help our customers create a more seamless experience for their clients and improve their own efficiency.
Mark Register, SVP of Business Development and Channels at DocuSign, said:
Today’s news is exciting – and we’re thrilled that Ungerboeck is helping to bring the power of DocuSign’s DTM platform and eSignature solution to more companies around the world so they can achieve all of the benefits of the fully digital business.
By leveraging Ungerboeck with DocuSign’s industry-leading DTM platform and eSignature solution, their customers can:
- Close business faster: Documents get completed and signed error free in minutes, dramatically accelerating cycle time to generate approvals – and revenue – sooner
- Automate back-end document processing: DocuSign automatically pulls and updates information from Ungerboeck to eliminate manual rekeying of data and associated errors
- Reduce operating costs: Reduce employee time spent preparing, sending, tracking, reconciling and handling documents, and eliminate costs associated with paper, ink, printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents
- Increase customer satisfaction: DocuSign offers customers the convenience of signing agreements anytime, anywhere, on any device – including offline signing when Internet access isn’t available
Ungerboeck delivers world-leading event and venue management technology that empowers over 50,000 users in more than 50 countries. For more than 35 years, Ungerboeck has been the leader in providing software to the events industry, driving innovation and helping organizations adopt to the emerging trends in events. The organisation’s signature platform is available in six languages. Ungerboeck proudly supports its worldwide client base from its global headquarters in St. Louis, USA, with regional presence in Germany, France, Mexico, England, Australia, China and Hong Kong. For further information on Ungerboeck, go to: ungerboeck.com You can also check out their SVB Directory listing by simply clicking here.
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering anyone to send, sign and manage agreements anytime, anywhere, on any device with trust and confidence. DocuSign and Go to keep life and business moving forward. For more information, visit: www.docusign.com or call +1-877-720-2040.
#SportsVenueBusiness – keeping you in the know!
Share This Article