- November 7, 2017
- Posted by: SportsV
- Categories: Event News, Home News, Industry News, Jobs News, News, Press Releases
We are delighted to be able to bring you details on this week’s featured ‘Job of the Week’ (JOTW), which is a vacancy for an Accreditation Coordinator at the Union of European Football Associations (UEFA).
Please find to follow the Job Description for this exciting position:
Division/Unit: Operations/Venue Operations
Contract type: Fixed Term
Start date: As soon as possible
End date: 31.07.2020
The Accreditation Coordinator helps the Accreditation and Access Manager to adapt the accreditation concept to each of the UEFA club competition finals and other events and manages a team of Target Group Coordinators for UEFA EURO 2020.
UEFA club competition finals:
- Helping to adapt the accreditation concept to each of the UEFA club competition finals based on the venue specifications and the debriefing sessions on the previous season’s finals;
- Taking part in site visits and all related meetings;
- Helping to develop accreditation centre layouts and processes;
- Mapping the accreditation database;
- Producing guidelines and training material for staff, volunteers and stakeholders;
- Informing all internal and external stakeholders about accreditation procedures and providing training as required;
- Gathering and coordinating all of the materials needed to implement accreditation procedures;
- Supervising data entry in the accreditation database;
- Managing the on-site implementation of all accreditation procedures.
UEFA EURO 2020, including draws:
- Recruiting, training and managing a team of Target Group Coordinators;
- Coordinating the set-up of the accreditation database;
- Supervising data entry, data management and troubleshooting.
- Leading the accreditation project for selected events, such as the final tournament of the European Under-21 Championship;
- Developing standard accreditation procedures and processes.
- From 1 to 3 years coordinating event accreditation processes
- From 1 to 3 years in project management
- From 1 to 3 years in customer services
- Further education in event management or sports management would be an asset
- English / Proficient
- Knowledge of any other European language in addition to English would be an asset
- Willing and able to travel and work irregular hours
- Able to work well in stressful situations
- MS Office / Advanced
The Union of European Football Associations (UEFA) is the administrative body for association football in Europe.
For the full job description and details on how to apply, go to: http://goglob.al/AviM6w