JOB OF THE WEEK: Group Leader Ticketing Product Management, FIFA
We’re delighted to bring you details on the latest Job of the Week – powered by Global Sports – which is an exciting vacancy for a Group Leader Ticketing Product Management at the Federation of Association of Football (FIFA).
To support its Commercial Division, FIFA’s Ticketing Solutions department is looking to recruit an accountable and innovative person as a Group Leader Ticketing Product Management.
- Overseeing and managing the day-to-day and contractual relationship with the selected SaaS ticketing system services provider
- Managing the configuration of the ticketing system to offer frontend and backend solutions for ticketing system users, B2C and B2B clients
- Establishing quality assurance measures to ensure error-free delivery of ticketing system solutions
- Managing the development of ticketing system improvements with the services provider in line with FIFA’s business needs and organising user acceptance testing
- Determining required interfaces with 3rd party applications and managing the implementation of the same
- Managing backend operations in the ticketing system such as batch processes
- Developing and implementing trainings and a support concept for ticketing system users
- Identifying and driving opportunities to further improve process efficiencies and for new revenue streams
- Supporting general ticketing operations for FIFA events
- Master’s degree in Information Technology or similar level of education
- Strong technical understanding of ticketing systems used for large scale tournaments/event
- Strong event/project management skills
- Advanced knowledge of SecuTix’s ticketing system and of collaboration and information management systems (such as JIRA and Confluence) an advantage
- 3-5 years of experience in working with ticketing systems as lead backend user responsible for the configuration and execution of frontend and backend processes
- 2-3 years of experience as IT project manager coordinating software development processes from drafting user stories to user acceptance testing
- Minimum 1 year of ticketing experience at international sporting events
- Fluent English
- Strong analytical skills, technology minded
- Ability to prioritise and manage time efficiently
- Motivating management style and proven ability of successfully managing international teams and service providers
- Flexible regarding working hours
- Willingness to travel (depending on FIFA tournament requirements for several weeks)
- Willingness to temporarily relocate to FIFA World Cup host countries (up to several months)
The successful applicant can expect a highly motivated and helpful team working in a dynamic multicultural environment.
For the full job description, as well as details on how to apply, click here.
#careers #FIFA #jobs #jobsinfootball #jobsinsport #jobsinticketing #sportsjobs #ticketing
The Job of the Week is brought to you by Global Sports (GlobalSportsJobs), the world’s leading specialist careers platform for the international sports industry.
ALSD International – Europe’s leading event for the Premium Seat & Sports Hospitality sector – taking place at Liverpool FC’s Anfield Stadium this October, 12-13, will examine how to increase revenue through new builds, renovations, service expansions and the latest technology, and how to recoup lost revenue post COVID-19.
The next edition of ALSD International – organised by the ALSD and Sports Venue Business – will feature a high-level conference, an exhibition hall showcasing the latest products, services & solutions, tours of Anfield, Goodison Park and M&S Bank Arena, and numerous networking events, ensuring optimised opportunities to knowledge-share, network and do business.