JOB OF THE WEEK: EURO 2020 Ceremony Coordinator, UEFA
We’re delighted to bring you details on the latest Job of the Week – powered by GlobalSportsJobs – which is for a EURO 2020 Ceremony Coordinator at UEFA.
In 2020, the UEFA EURO (UEFA European Championships) will celebrate its 60th anniversary. To celebrate this milestone, the tournament will be played across 12 different European cities – bringing the EURO closer to the fans and celebrating the best of European football and culture. To make this all possible, UEFA needs fantastic, dedicated people in every area.
The Ceremony Coordinator assists the Ceremonies Manager in planning and running the UEFA EURO 2020 pre-match ceremonies and fantertainment programme in accordance with the approved creative concept. The position is based in Nyon, Switzerland.
– Delivering the 49 pre-match ceremonies and fantertainment activities at the different venues in cooperation with the local organising structures;
– Coordinating all administrative and logistics duties for the ceremonies (schedule, budget, logistics sheets, running order, status reports, etc.);
– Ensuring a smooth communication flow with the production agencies and all UEFA divisions and units involved (TV, media, technical management, venue management, match organisation, competitions, marketing, logistics, etc.) as well as with the contact persons at the various venues;
– Coordinating and attending site visits and drafting a clear report on each site visit (dressing rooms, pitch access, giant screen specifications, control room, pitch rehearsals, etc.);
– Following up with the production agencies regarding the recruitment of performers;
– Ensuring effective day-to-day communication with external parties (suppliers, host cities, venues, etc.);
– Assisting with the organising and running of other UEFA ceremonies.
– from 4 to 6 years / in event management as a coordinator or project manager working with various partners and suppliers
– less than 1 year / previous international event experience would be an advantage
– Other Qualification in event management, international event organisation, sports events or similar sectors
– English / Proficient
– MS Excel /
– MS Outlook /
– MS PowerPoint /
– MS Word /
The Union of European Football Associations (UEFA) is the administrative body for association football in Europe.
For the full job description as well as details on how to apply, go to: goglob.al/SVBi9g