Job of the Week (JOTW): Football Operations Coordinator at UEFA
We are delighted to be able to bring you details on this week’s featured ‘Job of the Week’ (JOTW), which is for a Football Operations Coordinator at UEFA.
Please find to follow details on this exciting job opportunity:
Division / Unit: Football / Football Operations
Contract type: Permanent
Start date: 01.01.2018
The Football Operations Coordinator supports the Football Operations Manager in all activities and processes relating to stadium inspections and stadium approvals for UEFA competitions. The role also includes responsibility for ensuring that UEFA matches take place in stadiums that meet the necessary requirements.
- Managing the stadium approval process (sourcing, organising and carrying out quality control of stadium-related information, including entering, correcting and validating data in UEFA’s online Football Administration and Management Environment (FAME));
- Organising stadium inspections (identifying stadiums, appointing inspectors, writing reports and carrying out follow-up);
- Providing support to stadium inspectors (information, advice, documents, etc.) and organising workshops, as required;
- Monitoring stadium conditions and developments to identify potential impacts well in advance;
- Maintaining an overview of stadium categories, exceptions, issues and required developments;
- Informing match officials and the relevant UEFA units of stadium-related information and issues;
- Circulating stadium-related information, reports and statistics, as required;
- Carrying out administrative tasks for the Football Operations Unit, as required;
- Working in the match command centre and/or being on call on matchnights and at weekends to support match operations, as required;
- Liaising with UEFA’s competition managers on stadium matters and regulations.
- From 4 to 6 years’ experience in football administration or in a sport organization
- From 1 to 3 years’ experience in project management
- Bachelor’s degree ideally in sports management
- English / Advanced
- MS Office / Advanced
- SAP / Advanced
- Project Management / Advanced
- Willingness and ability to travel (0-10% of total working time)
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- A supportive, thorough and service-minded approach
- A proven interest in football
- Knowledge of any other European language is an asset
The Union of European Football Associations (UEFA) is the administrative body for association football in Europe.
For the full job description and details on how to apply, go to: http://goglob.al/PfmIs1
Each of our featured ‘Jobs of the Week’ are brought to you by the Sports Venue Business (SVB) Jobs Board…