JOB OF THE WEEK: Workforce Operations Manager, FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 LLC
We’re delighted to bring you details on the latest Job of the Week – powered by Global Sports – which is an exciting vacancy for a Workforce Operations Manager with FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 LLC.
The Workforce Operations Manager is responsible for the implementation and delivery of the venue-based operations for the Workforce Department; including the management of the Workforce Operations venue teams. The scope will include upholding Workforce policies and procedures throughout various planning phases; spacing and material planning and working with a multitude of FAs to ensure workforce services are delivered on venue.
– Collaborate closely with the workforce-planning manager to develop and manage an integrated workforce management process and deliver a consistent workforce planning across projects and delivery entities, ensuring appropriate and optimised resources to deliver the agreed service levels.
– Identify Workforce types and define entitlements for each type;
– Deliver and manage the functional and operational plans for all aspects of the Workforce operations programme;
– Responsible for evolving the design and delivery plan of site operations for Workforce;
– Scope all physical operation spaces, overlay, technology and other equipment associated with Workforce delivery on site;
– Work with key service providers such as Catering and Transport to ensure Workforce services are planned and delivered;
– Build and maintain strong client focused relationships with all Functional Areas and work to update and confirm detailed site requirements for all areas;
– Develop and coordinate business process and procedures for WKF system requirements to support on site operations;
– Develop the Workforce Operations central delivery plan as part of the Operations Centre and manage the regular reporting, attrition mitigation and management as well as contingency planning to resolve Event Time workforce issues;
– Plan and evolve the Workforce budget in coordination with Finance.
– Contribute to and deliver the Workforce Operations Role Specific and Operation Specific training and manage staff and volunteers on-boarding;
– Manage scheduling for the Workforce Operations Team and support the Workforce Services team in ensuring scheduling deadlines are met across all FA’s;
– Collaborate, support and motivate a large team of paid staff and volunteers who will deliver Workforce Operations on site;
– Collaborate with the wider Workforce Team on a day-to-day, operational basis.
Support and lead delivery of Workforce Operations for events prior to the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™, in particular: testing assumptions that can be apply to the FWC2022.
- Adapt to the needs of the role as per the Q22 evolution
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor directly related or relevant to the job
- Ensure the assigned responsibilities are delivered:
– to a high standard of quality and timeliness
– in full compliance with the Q22 Quality Policy and the Safety and Security rules and requirements in line with any standards and objectives designated in the Employee Performance Management system
- Minimum 8 years in the areas of Event Workforce and Volunteer Management
- Experience in major event in workforce management, logistics, with expertise in operational planning and delivery experience in large scale international sport events
- Experience of working in the region and knowledge of local culture is a bonus
- Understanding of external government stakeholders expected to be involved in Operations is a major asset
- Proven ability to manage clients and relations with multiple departments
For the full job description and details on how to apply, click here.
#FIFAWorldCup #FWC2022 #Qatar2022 #careers #jobsinsport #sportsjobs #SportsBiz
The Job of the Week is brought to you by Global Sports (GlobalSportsJobs), the world’s leading specialist careers platform for the international sports industry.
The 2020 ‘hybrid’ edition of ALSD International – Europe’s leading event for the Premium Seat & Sports Hospitality sector – will focus on increasing revenue via new builds, renovations, service expansions & technology, and reopening with confidence. The physical event – being hosted at Liverpool FC’s Anfield Stadium, March 15-16, 2021 – will be fully virtualised, welcoming both in-person and remote attendees.
ALSD International 2020 will feature a high-level conference (with sessions being streamed), an exhibition hall (physical & virtual), behind-the-scenes tours of Anfield, Goodison Park and M&S Bank Arena (physical & virtual), and numerous networking events (physical & virtual), ensuring optimised opportunities to knowledge-share, network and do business.
#ALSDInternational – Europe’s leading event for the Premium Seat & Sports Hospitality sector
#ALSD – Leading the Premium Seat sector for the last 30 years
#sportsvenuebusiness – The leading platform for sector news, views & developments