ALSD International: Bringing the industry back together
With the UK government having confirmed that mass participation events, including conferences and sports, can recommence as of October 1, ALSD International is set to be the first industry event back. The physical edition – being held in the recently redeveloped Main Stand of Liverpool FC’s Anfield Stadium – will be fully virtualised, ensuring a high level of interactivity for both in-person and remote attendees.
The comprehensive conference programme will cover a wide range of industry-specific topics, including:
- Reopening with Confidence
- Growing the Revenue Stream: What Adds Value to the Bottom Line
- The Big Event: How to Maximise Your Value
- The Future of Premium Seating
- Top Successes in Sponsorship Activation
- Realising the Dream: How to Build New & Renovate Premium Facilities to Optimise ROI
- Preparing for Takeoff: Dive into the Latest Projects & Learn What’s Right for Your Venue
- Tech Talk
- Lessons Learnt
- Suite Dreams: The transformation of Anfield Stadium
- The Reimagining of Everton’s Goodison Park & Update on Bramley-Moore Dock
As a new-normal event benefitting from both physical and virtual elements, attendees will be assured of not only optimised opportunities to knowledge-share, network and do business over the course of the two days, but now long after the physical event’s conclusion, with the microsite to offer a wealth of information, all available at the touch of a button.
- Billy Hogan, Managing Director & CCO, Liverpool FC
- Alan Gilpin, COO, World Rugby
- Borja Gonzalex Bilbao, Stadium Business Manager, Athletic Club
- Luca Scafati, Director, Business Operations, EuroLeague Basketball
- Matt Roberts, Director of Research & Insights, Formula 1
- Robin Gollbach, Head of Business Development, FC Bayern Munich Basketball
- Guy Dunstan, Managing Director Arenas, NEC Group
- Marshall Glickman, CEO, G2 Strategic
- Shawn Doss, Executive Vice President, Elevate Sports Ventures
- Rob March, Head of Commercial, Chester Race Company
- George Vaughan, Head of Technology, Ascot
- Une Marijke Jurkstaite, Ticket Sales Director & Chief Business Officer, BC Zalgiris Kaunas
- Rob Paddon, Venue Sales Director, Fulham FC
- Andrew Billingham, Managing Director, YTL Arena Bristol
- Liz Pattinson, Head of Capital Projects & Estate Development, Ascot
- Danny Macklin, CEO, Leyton Orient FC
- Tom McCann, Premium Experience & Venue Director, Arsenal FC
State Of The Industry
Hunden Strategic Partners (HSP), a full-service global real estate development advisory practice, will be providing attendees with a comprehensive State Of The Industry presentation, which was a major highlight of the 2019 event, detailing both recently completed, as well as planned sports & live entertainment projects across Europe and wider afield.
Known for its stadium industry expertise and leadership in feasibility studies, HSP assessed more than 400 sports facilities worldwide, including football (soccer), rugby, cricket and Formula 1, for its SOTI address at the 2019 edition held at Croke Park Stadium in Dublin, Ireland.
Secure your place NOW
Due to the social distancing requirements that will be in place at Anfield, there will only be a limited number of physical tickets available for the 2020 event, and with the specially-discounted Early Bird tickets going fast, make sure to book your place sooner rather than later to avoid disappointment. Click here to register.
NB: Once the new microsite goes live, which should be within the next 2-3 weeks, attendees will be able to create their own profile pages, and begin networking, knowledge-sharing and doing business before the event even gets started. It’s a whole new world!
Main image, top: KSS designed the new Main Stand and its concourses at LFC’s iconic Anfield Stadium
#Anfield #arena #hospitality #LFC #sportsbiz #SportsHospitality #stadia #StadiumDesign
The 2020 edition of ALSD International – Europe’s leading event for the Premium Seat & Sports Hospitality sector, focused on increasing revenue via new builds, renovations, service expansions & technology – will be a hybrid affair, with the physical event, being hosted at the home of the newly crowned Premier League champions, Liverpool FC’s Anfield Stadium, October 12-13, to be virtualised to ensure no one misses out!
ALSD International 2020 – organised by the Association of Luxury Suite Directors and Sports Venue Business – will feature a high-level conference, an exhibition hall showcasing the latest products, services & solutions, behind-the-scenes tours of Anfield, Goodison Park and M&S Bank Arena, as well as numerous networking events, ensuring optimised opportunities to knowledge-share, network and do business, whether in person or virtually.
#ALSDInternational – Europe’s leading event for the Premium Seat & Sports Hospitality sector
#ALSD – Leading the Premium Seat sector for the last 30 years