IRD management launches hand sanitiser stations for stadia
Now that the UK coronavirus lockdown has eased, all sporting stadia, event, retail, commercial and business premises will need to provide stringent sanitation procedures. That is why IRD management has partnered with an award-winning manufacturing and production specialist to help sports venues transition seamlessly back towards normality.
IRD management is the brainchild of former Liverpool FC striker, Ian Rush, and Scottish-born entrepreneur, Robert Duncan.
Ian’s sporting background and understanding of how a football stadium works, together with Rob’s business acumen, has enabled the two of them to create efficient and effective products, which also offer bespoke branding opportunities that can complement or transform event venues, retail or office spaces.
Obviously as a football fan I can’t wait for the game to be back, but it’s got to be done in the safest way possible, that’s why Rob and I put our heads together to see what we could do to help my beloved sport come back to ‘ life’ quickly, but most importantly safely, for everyone involved.
We have worked with the best UK manufacturers on this project. COVID-19 has had a devastating impact for everyone. We have all been affected and that’s why we areon a mission to provide the best hand sanitising solutions and PPE products available to allow companies to adapt to new ways of keeping their customers safe, meaning they can return to business normal – as quickly as possible.
Key features of the products include:
- All of the units are automatic, so there is far less risk of cross contamination.
- All of the units feature a powder-coated base with SteriTouch Antimicrobial Technology, which prevents the growth of bacteria, biofilm, mould and other viruses by up to 99.99% for the lifetime of the product.
- The powder coating can be matched to any required colour and bespoke branding is a great opportunity for adding some visual branding inventory value for your network of sponsors.
- Each of the units have a managed sanitiser dispense rate, which helps saving on the cost of sanitiser.
- All units are UK Designed and Manufactured, refillable and locked CE approved.
#arena #beagamechanger #COVID19 #safety #sportsbiz #SportsHospitality #stadia
ALSD International – Europe’s leading event for the Premium Seat & Sports Hospitality sector – taking place at Liverpool FC’s Anfield Stadium this October, 12-13, will examine how to increase revenue through new builds, renovations, service expansions and the latest technology, and how to recoup lost revenue post COVID-19.
The next edition of ALSD International – organised by the Association of Luxury Suite Directors and Sports Venue Business – will feature a high-level conference, an exhibition hall showcasing the latest products, services & solutions, tours of Anfield, Everton’s Goodison Park and M&S Bank Arena, and numerous networking events, ensuring optimised opportunities to knowledge-share, network and do business.
#ALSDInternational – Europe’s leading event for the Premium Seat & Sports Hospitality sector
#ALSD – Leading the Premium Seat sector for the last 30 years