JOB OF THE WEEK: World Cup Project Group Leader Services, FIFA
We’re delighted to bring you details on the latest Job of the Week – powered by Global Sports – which is an exciting vacancy for a World Cup Project Group Leader Services with FIFA to support their events and tournaments division.
FIFA is looking to recruit an innovative and open-minded person as a World Cups Project Group Leader Services for different Premier Tournaments to support its Tournaments and Events division.
• Accountable to the Head of Project for the delivery of all service-related aspects of the Tournament
• Managing the various guest service levels and quantity structures related to all key client groups participating in the Tournament
• Ensuring the development and delivery of a guest experience concept as well as an integrated concept of service operations
• Collating, refining, and managing the service requirements and communicating/negotiating these with all stakeholders
• Preparing integrated services requirements which need to be implemented at all venues (stadium and non-stadium) in order to deliver services
• Monitoring and ensuring accountable use of event services resources (including related budgets)
• Defining, refining and monitoring schedules (at both the macro and micro levels) related to the preparation and provisioning of key services in line with the Tournament Master Schedule
• Identifying all risks and issues associated with the delivery of event services at the Tournament and mitigating these through the involvement of relevant governance structures
• Serving as a key stakeholder in the development of client journeys and aligning services accordingly
• Communicating key milestones and decisions related to event services to all relevant stakeholders, both within and outside FIFA
• Leading and monitoring tournament timely delivery of services
• A degree from a recognised university
• Experience in managing the overall delivery of event services aspects of elite-level sporting tournaments at the level of a FIFA World Cup or similarly sized event
• At least 10 years of relevant demonstrable experience in the delivery of high impact tournaments or events
• Experience working internationally is essential and experience working in the respective host countries would be considered an asset
• Fluent in English, any other of the FIFA languages is an advantage (German, French or Spanish)
• Strong cultural sensitivity
• Strong and persuasive communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Discretion & high level of accountability
• Ability to anticipate unexpected and difficult situations and mitigate/alleviate them
• Extensive travel (50%) to the respective host countries required
The successful applicant can expect a highly motivated and helpful team working in a dynamic multicultural environment.
If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for an international organisation, please submit your application in English following the link below.
For the full job description, as well as details on how to apply, click here.
#careers #football #jobsinfootball #jobsinsport #sportsjobs
The Job of the Week is brought to you by Global Sports (GlobalSportsJobs), the world’s leading specialist careers platform for the international sports industry.
ALSD International – Europe’s leading event for the Premium Seat & Sports Hospitality sector – taking place at Liverpool FC’s Anfield Stadium this October, 12-13, will examine how to increase revenue through new builds, renovations, service expansions and the latest technology, and how to recoup lost revenue post COVID-19.
The next edition of ALSD International – organised by the ALSD and Sports Venue Business – will feature a high-level conference, an exhibition hall showcasing the latest products, services & solutions, tours of Anfield, Goodison Park and M&S Bank Arena, and numerous networking events, ensuring optimised opportunities to knowledge-share, network and do business.
#sportsvenuebusiness – The leading platform for sector news, views & developments