JOB OF THE WEEK: Ticketing Manager, Northampton Saints
We’re delighted to bring you the latest Job of the Week – powered by Global Sports – which is an exciting vacancy for a Ticketing Manager at the Northampton Saints Rugby Club.
The key role of this job will be to create and execute a strategy to maximise the revenue generated by ticket sales, to ensure best-in-class customer service and to effectively manage all aspects of ticketing operations, including leading the ticketing team.
- Develop and execute a strategy that ensures the Northampton Saints ticketing team is best-in-class with regards to processes, customer journey and innovation.
- Oversee delivery against ticketing revenue targets and key KPIs as part of Northampton Saints’ long term strategic plan.
- Lead on the development of ticket prices, categories and bundling, across both season tickets and match tickets.
- Work with the Marketing & Communications management team to develop a ticketing marketing and sales plan and ensure agreed promotions and actions are delivered.
- Develop and execute a group ticket sales strategy to the Ticketing team’s wider commercial objectives.
- Work with other functions as required to implement relevant membership and loyalty programmes for ticket holders.
- Actively look for ways to bring innovation and best practice from other rights holders and ticketing platforms to the Northampton Saints team.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with ticketing platform provider StubHub.
- Become an expert user of the ticketing platform, and effectively train team members to do the same, ensuring that all ticketing events are set up seamlessly and the customer journey is as effective as possible.
- Develop effective reporting tools, e.g. daily ticket sales reports; sales curves; season ticket sales trackers and so on – and communicate these around the business as appropriate.
- Oversee the allocation of ‘complimentary’ tickets to a number of internal and external stakeholders, for example players, staff, sponsors, the rugby league and so on.
- Communicate with competitor rugby clubs regarding ticket allocations for both home and away matches.
- Manage customer service for all aspects of ticketing, including dealing with escalated customer issues directly.
- Where relevant, implement processes to monetise the Northampton Saints’ allocation of tickets to external events, for example International Matches.
- Provide ticketing operations for non-Rugby events held at Franklin’s Gardens, for example summer concerts.
- Recruitment, induction and training of all permanent ticketing staff.
- Find and train match day staff as reqired, in order to run an efficient, customer focused ticket office.
- Lead regular staff meetings to communicate aims, provide training and instill best practice.
- Attend management and leadership meetings.
For the full job description, as well as details on how to apply, simply click here.
The Job of the Week is brought to you courtesy of Global Sports (GlobalSportsJobs), the world’s leading specialist careers platform for the international sports industry.
ALSD International – Europe’s one and only event dedicated to the Premium Seat & Hospitality sector – is coming to Croke Park Stadium this October, where some 50+ high-calibre experts from across Europe and North America will be providing insights on how to increase revenues through new builds, renovations and service expansions, as well as via the latest F&B and technology offerings, to the 250+ attendees from clubs & teams, stadia & arenas, sports & entertainment venues, architecture & design firms, producers & suppliers, to be in attendance.
#ALSDInternational – Europe’s leading event dedicated to the Premium Seat & Hospitality sector
#sportsvenuebusiness – the world’s leading platform for sector news views & developments