JOB OF THE WEEK: Planning & Integration Expert, Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy – Qatar 2022
We are delighted to bring you details on the latest Job of the Week – powered by GlobalSportsJobs – which is an exciting vacancy for a Planning & Integration Expert at the Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy – Qatar 2022.
The Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy (SC) is well advanced in the planning of host country operations for the 2022 FIFA World Cup Qatar™. The SC is also making rapid progress in building stadiums and other infrastructure, and ensuring the tournament and its preparations contribute to Qatar’s sustainable development.
- Develop planning framework that will guide the development of the operations
- Develop the planning tools and templates for Project Managers to use in the development of their plans
- Coordinate with all Project Managers on the planning of their individual operation
- Identify and coordinate dependencies
- Work with Reporting and Risk Management Team to monitor progress and risks and integrate reports
- Coordinate with the JV Planning Dpt (and FIFA) on all operations with an interface between Host Country and Tournament. Ensure integration and alignment
- Lead the process of Concept Of Operations, Operating Plans, Policies & Procedures, Contingency Plans, Emergency Response Plans
- Liaise with Budgeting teams on finances required for each project as per the scope
- Liaise with Workforce teams on the staffing plans for Host Country operations
Skills and Experience Required:
- Major Event expertise in planning posts, preferably in Olympic Games or World Cup organisation
About Qatar 2022
From the stadiums where football history will be made to infrastructure, accommodation and transport, the SC and our stakeholders are making sure that Qatar is ready to welcome the world in 2022.
We aim to showcase Qatar’s unique identity through a 2022 FIFA World Cup™ which connects people in a shared celebration of football and our region. Every fan will have an unforgettable and seamless experience in Qatar, feeling at home as they, their friends and families explore an amazing world of experiences with hospitality at its heart.
Hosting the tournament is already creating a lasting legacy. Through infrastructure, education, football for development, support for regional innovation and a dedication to improving workers’ welfare, our efforts are forging a better future for Qatar, the Middle East, Asia and the world.
Joining the Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy (SC) means becoming an integral part of delivering the first ever FIFA World Cup™ in the Middle East. It means shaping the future of football in Qatar and the region, and doing what was once thought impossible. It means joining a team of creative and dedicated professionals, from more than 50 countries and counting.
The SC is committed to finding the best talent in Qatar, the Middle East and globally. We believe in nurturing that talent and offering people opportunities for advancement – and we believe that only the best can deliver amazing.
For the full job description, as well as details on how to apply, click here.