JOB OF THE WEEK: Global Partnerships Director, Asia, UFC
We’re delighted to bring you details on the latest Job of the Week – powered by GlobalSportsJobs – which is for a Global Partnerships Director, Asia at UFC.
The Global Partnerships Director, Asia, will generate revenue by selling across the portfolio of UFC assets in Asia, with an initial focus on China and the brand‐new UFC Performance Institute in Shanghai.
This position executes all aspects of corporate sponsorship sales including but not limited to: prospecting of new business, developing new business and potential partners, closing new business and fulfilling sponsorship packages through strategic sales techniques.
Department: Global Partnerships
Reports To: Vice President, Global Partnerships
1. Drives revenue growth through the creation of new sellable assets, identification of sales targets and development of sales strategies together with the Vice President, Global Partnerships.
2. Achieves annual sales goals determined by UFC global partnership team management.
3. Manages prospecting and development of new business, including cold‐calling and networking.
4. Negotiates and closes new business across all UFC Asia assets.
5. Supports renewal process for each partner contract and identifies and pursues additional revenue opportunities.
6. Oversees transfer of the executive partnership programs to the Global Partnership Activation team to ensure UFC’s compliance with contractual obligations.
7. Ability to overcome client objections with value added solutions to consistently close new business.
Skills & Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience.
2. Proven experience in a senior sales position.
3. Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Mandarin.
4. Ability to pitch and win new business.
5. A strong executive brand network throughout Asia.
6. Ability to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously.
7. Strong organisational and reporting skills.
8. Ability to bring creativity to commercial discussions, maximising assets, and inventing feasible solutions.
9. Willingness to travel internationally.
For the full job description and details on how to apply, go to: http://goglob.al/MRsdfF