JOB OF THE WEEK: Venue Accreditation Manager positions at the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019
We’re delighted to bring you details on the latest Job of the Week – powered by GlobalSportsJobs – which is for Venue Accreditation Managers at the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019.
There are nine of these positions available. Each will be based at one of the below Host Venues:
Cardiff Wales Stadium, County Ground Bristol, County Ground Taunton, Durham, Edgbaston, Hampshire Bowl, Headingly, Old Trafford and Trent Bridge.
In your cover letter, please state clearly which Venue you wish to apply for.
Each role will start in May, and will run for around 20 days.
The ECB (England & Wales Cricket Board) are introducing this exciting role to assist in managing the Accreditation operations at a match venue for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019. As a Venue Accreditation Manager, you will be responsible for managing the Venue Accreditation Centre including the staffing and volunteers. You will also be responsible for production and distribution of Accreditation to Tournament Stakeholders, providing issue resolution and ensuring the smooth running of access control across the venue.
In 2019, England and Wales are set to host the ICC Cricket World Cup for the fifth time and you could be part of it. As the flagship event on the international cricket calendar, it will be the stage for the world’s best players for six weeks of enthralling cricket. You would become a member of a small but hardworking team that is striving for excellence in everything they do.
ICC CWC19 VALUES
- Connect with the world – Engaging new and existing audiences to grow the fan base and inspire the next generation of fans and players, whilst supporting key partners to activate.
- Entertain the world – Creating an unrivalled and unique experience for the fans and players with cricket at its heart; the most engaging cricket event ever.
- Inspire the world – Using the power of the event, the game, it’s spirit and diversity to make a lasting difference for cricket.
- Excellence in our world – Every member of CWC19 strives for excellence in everything we do challenging ourselves and each other to think beyond traditional limits and boundaries.
YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB IF
- You have excellent organisational skills and have strong attention to detail.
- You can work well under pressure and to tight and conflicting deadlines, using good problem solving and decision-making skills.
- You are a strong team player maintaining close working relationships and willing to aid others where necessary.
- You can adapt to different IT programs including Microsoft packages like Excel and PowerPoint.
YOU’LL BE DOING
- Building relationships with key venue stakeholders participating in the Cricket World Cup 2019.
- Take responsibility for the Venue Accreditation Centre operations including managing operating hours, shift schedules, material management and Accreditation venue processes.
- Take responsibility for Accreditation issue resolution on venue.
- Deliver the production, distribution and scheduling of Accreditation to key stakeholders.
- Manage secure information and data submitted by client groups during the tournament.
- Manage the Accreditation volunteer shift schedule on venue.
- Present and train Accreditation volunteers on how to use the Accreditation System and processes.
- Provide regular data and issue reporting to stakeholders.
- Manage the operational requirements for Accreditation zoning and access control.
- Support Accreditation and CWC2019 colleagues throughout the operational period on venue.
For the full job description and details on how to apply, go to: http://goglob.al/qdfFhm