JOB OF THE WEEK: Senior Venue Operations Manager, UEFA
We are delighted to bring you details on the latest Job of the Week – powered by GlobalSportsJobs – which is for a Senior Venue Operations Manager at UEFA.
The Senior Venue Operations Manager – supported by the season coordination team – is responsible for preparation and delivery of the broadcast commercial elements for all matches in the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, UEFA Nations League, European Qualifiers and European friendly matches.
In addition, a key responsibility is to ensure a close working relationship with clubs and partners through workshops, forums and account management.
– Managing UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League and national association broadcast- related commercial operations teams;
– Leading, planning and monitoring all broadcast-related aspects of commercial operations for UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, UEFA Nations League, European Qualifiers and European friendly matches;
– Working hand in hand with the other commercial operations subgroups;
– Working closely with the TV production, media rights, logistics operations and marketing activities teams; liaising with agencies’ account management and other relevant UEFA units;
– Providing support to the TV production team in planning and delivering club competition finals;
– Ensuring project management delivery for the UEFA Nations League finals;
– Monitoring budgetary issues and ensuring that onsite staffing is in line with UEFA’s objectives;
– Reporting regularly to heads of unit and the operations director on projects, budgets and general issues;
– Handling account management for broadcaster on-site activities;
– Contributing to the strategic development of commercial activities and providing a road map for the evolution of on-site broadcaster activities;
– Managing relations with the relevant agencies in terms of unilateral on-site operations;
– Ensuring the ongoing development of each team member and identifying key individual projects for each team member to manage.
– from 4 to 6 years in sports marketing management for a rights holder, broadcaster or agency (international level)
– from 4 to 6 years in building a stable event management structure with close venue implication and flexible response mechanisms
– from 4 to 6 years proven experience in the commercial sporting industry across a broad spectrum
– Masters in sports administration or business management
– Management or project management qualificaitons
– English / Proficient
– MS Office / Proficient
– Project Management / Advanced
– Resilient and driven
– Personable and energetic
– Team player; networker
– Able to provide outstanding results under stress
– Attentive to detail but sees the big picture
– Reliable and trustworthy
– Multicultural & independent
– Positive disposition
The Union of European Football Associations (UEFA) is the administrative body for association football in Europe.
Closing date: 12/11/2018
For the full job description & details on how to apply, go to: http://goglob.al/4LitEW