JOB OF THE WEEK: Marketing Manager, Wembley Stadium & England Men’s, The FA
We’re delighted to bring you details on the latest Job of the Week – powered by GlobalSportsJobs – which is for a Marketing Manager, Wembley Stadium & England Men’s, The FA.
Overview of Role:
To lead all Wembley marketing and England Men’s Senior match promotions.
The role will be responsible for all elements of Wembley Stadium marketing, with a particular focus on the stadium tours, supporting promotions of concerts and events (e.g. NFL, Anthony Joshua and major artists such as Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran) and website/ app improvements. Following the Three Lions’ success at the World Cup this summer, the role will also cover match promotions and future attendance strategy development for the Men’s Senior Team at Wembley.
Key marketing contact for Wembley Stadium marketing, with key responsibilities:
- Wembley Tours: hitting revenue targets, delivering creatives and supporting the delivery of the tours
- Wembley Stadium website and app: oversee any development and upgrades to ensure Wembley offers fans a world class digital experience
- Key contact for in-house marketing support for Wembley stadium events and concerts, helping promote and drive ticket sales
- All day-to-day management, including supporting stadium improvements, email marketing, social media graphics and being the brand guardian for Wembley Stadium
- Responsible for Wembley marketing budget, delivering strong ROI
Key marketing contact for England Men’s match promotions, with key responsibilities:
- Responsible for hitting budget requirements and attendances for up to four Men’s Senior matches annually. Work closely with other England marketing managers, who will also look after the match promo of the remaining England matches
- Develop match promo plans, incl. media planning, and responsible for relationship with match promo agencies, ensuring flawless execution and continuous testing new ideas and improving plans
- Key contact internally for matches, including weekly reporting on finances and attendance levels to senior management, running weekly ticketing meetings and working with events team on match day delivery plans
- Responsible for all match day stadium branding, including all printed branding and digital screen assets, in line with guidelines and to a high standard
- With time, this role will be expected to show thought leadership within match promotions, helping move the business away from match-by-match planning to longer-term strategic partnerships driving attendances on greater scale
- Responsible for individual match budgets
Closing Date: 22nd October 2018
The Football Association (The FA)
The Football Association was founded in 1863 as the governing body of the game in England. The FA is responsible for all regulatory aspects of the game of football in England. It is also responsible for promoting and developing the game at all levels; from grass roots through to the professional game, The FA Cup and the England International teams, and has two core assets: Wembley Stadium and St George’s Park.
For the full job description and details on how to apply, go to: http://goglob.al/Kxl5rO
Those attending this week’s ALSD International event, taking place in London, October 10-12, will get to enjoy a behind-the-scenes tour of the Home of Football, Wembley Stadium, tomorrow evening. And also get to hear from Charlene Nyantekyi, General Manager, Club Wembley, The FA Group.
Sports Venue Business (SVB) is a presenting sponsor of ALSD International, with SVB CEO, Katie McIntyre, Executive Director for the event.
#ALSDInternational – Europe’s first Premium Seat event
#SportsVenueBusiness – the leading platform for sector news, views & developments