JOB OF THE WEEK: EURO 2020 Opening Ceremony Coordinator, UEFA
We are delighted to bring you details on the latest Job of the Week – powered by GlobalSportsJobs – which is for an EURO 2020 Opening Ceremony Coordinator at UEFA.
In 2020, the UEFA EURO championships will celebrate its 60th anniversary. To celebrate this milestone, the tournament will be played across 12 different European cities – bringing the EURO’s closer to the fans and celebrating the best of European football and culture. To make this all possible, we need fantastic, dedicated people in every area.
The Opening Ceremony Coordinator will assist the Ceremonies Manager in planning and running the UEFA EURO 2020 opening ceremony in accordance with the approved creative concept.
- Delivering the UEFA EURO 2020 opening ceremony in Rome;
- Coordinating all administrative and logistics duties for the ceremony (schedule, budget, logistics sheets, running order, status reports, etc.);
- Ensuring a smooth communication flow with the production agency and all UEFA divisions and units involved (TV, media, technical management, venue management, match organisation, competitions, marketing, logistics, etc.) as well as with the contact persons in the local organising structure;
- Coordinating and attending site visits at the Stadio Olimpico and drafting a clear report on each site visit (dressing rooms, pitch access, giant screen specifications, control room, pitch rehearsals, etc.);
- Following up with the production agency for the recruitment of performers and volunteers for the opening ceremony;
- Scheduling and supervising the opening ceremony rehearsals;
- Ensuring effective day-to-day communication with external parties (suppliers, artists, host cities, venues, etc);
- Assisting with the organising and running of other UEFA ceremonies and projects.
- from 4 to 6 years / in event management as a coordinator or project manager working with various partners and suppliers
- from 1 to 3 years / previous international event experience would be an advantage
- Other Qualification in event management, international event organisation, sports events or similar sectors
- English / Proficient
- Italian / Advanced
- MS Excel / Advanced
- MS PowerPoint / Proficient
- MS Project / No knowledge
- MS Word / Proficient
- Around 15% travel required
The Union of European Football Associations (UEFA) is the administrative body for association football in Europe.
For the full job description and details on how to apply, go to: http://goglob.al/4F3BJM
The Sports Venue Business (SVB) Job of the Week service is powered by…