JOB OF THE WEEK: International Relations Assistant, UEFA
We’re delighted to advise about the latest Job of the Week – powered by GlobalSportsJobs – which is for an International Relations Assistant at UEFA.
Division / Unit: National Associations / Division Management
Contract type: Permanent
Start date: As soon as possible
The International Relations Assistant supports the daily operations of the UEFA Assist project and team. The role requires excellent communication and organisational skills, an aptitude for creating engaging digital content as well as the ability to oversee the financial management of projects.
The main scope of UEFA Assist is to help develop and strengthen football associations worldwide primarily through education and knowledge sharing, youth football development, and infrastructure projects.
- Coordinating all UEFA Assist project applications from national football associations;
- Creating content and managing communications on the UEFA Assist online football forum;
- Managing the tasks and administration of all UEFA Assist staff and consultants;
- Managing the travel arrangements of UEFA Assist staff and consultants;
- Providing financial controls and reporting for all projects;
- Organising workshops and events, including logistics, technical set-ups and social activities;
- Preparing documents in relation to UEFA Assist activities.
- From three to five years’ experience in an administration role in an international environment
- Bachelor’s or equivalent qualification
- Further qualification in project management or administration
- English / Proficient
- French / Proficient
- Spanish / Intermediate
- MS Office / Advanced
- Experienced in using social media and creating content
- Understanding of basic financial tools and financial reporting
- Pragmatic, communicative, able to multitask in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Team player
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Client-orientated with strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Good knowledge of world football and international business etiquette
The Union of European Football Associations (UEFA) is the administrative body for association football in Europe.
For the full job description and details on how to apply, click here.
The Sports Venue Business ‘Job of the Week’ service is powered by GlobalSportsJobs.