JOB OF THE WEEK: Digital Project Manager, Deltatre
We’re delighted to bring you the latest ‘Job of the Week’ – powered by GlobalSportsJobs – which is for a Digital Project Manager at Deltatre.
Deltatre has over 30 years’ experience at the highest level of international sport. They’re a team of over 500 people across Turin, London, Munich, Hamburg, Paris, Geneva, Miami, Mumbai, Singapore and Tokyo.
Providing products and services for top sporting associations and rights holders, clients include BT Sport, Sky, UEFA, FIFA, the Premier League, ATP World Tour, European Tour, European Athletics, NBC Universal and the BBC. Deliveries they work on include sports websites, live streaming, mobile and tv apps, tv graphics, match data services and event management systems.
Deltatre are passionate about what they do; they’re always looking to utilise the latest technologies to bring the sport to life and enhance the viewing experience for millions of fans all over the world.
As a Digital Project Manager, you will act as the day-to-day point of contact for Deltatre’s wide portfolio of clients. Working in an Agile environment, you will use your leadership skills and be responsible for the successful delivery of large-scale web and mobile projects during a ‘build’ or ‘run’ phase in close cooperation with the technical team. Budget, capacity management and the ability to make decisions under pressure are important factors in your role.
Some of the skills Deltatre are looking for:
- Extensive digital project management experience in an agency environment
- Clear and demonstrable experience of delivering a large web/mobile in Agile environments
- First class understanding and proven experience of budget and capacity management
- An understanding of digital media, including web technologies, online streaming and apps
Great if you have the following (but not essential):
- Knowledge of Team Foundation Server (TFS), Axure and Visio
- Wireframe and IA design skills
- Understanding of Microsoft Project and other Microsoft technologies (Word, Excel, Outlook)
In return, Deltatre can offer you:
- A friendly, relaxed and flexible work environment in Wimbledon
- The opportunity to work with well-known broadcasters, rights owners and federations in the sports industry on major projects and events in the sporting calendar
- A competitive salary with private healthcare and other benefits
- Use of the latest technologies where you deem them appropriate
- Support for your career development and access to training
How To Apply
If you would like to be part of the Deltatre team and feel you have the right skills and personality for this role, please click ‘Apply’ below and send a short letter of application (including your salary requirements) and your cv. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by telephone for a screening and those who meet the requirements will be invited to a face-to-face interview. Deltatre are committed to ensuring that they provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview. Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.
If you are ready for the challenge and opportunity this role offers then Deltatre looks forward to hearing from you!
Sports Venue Business’ Job of the Week service is powered by GlobalSportsJobs