Wells Fargo Center unveils $250m luxury suite redesign
Comcast Spectacor continues with their extensive US$250m, multiyear redesign plan for Wells Fargo Center, by unveiling a range of re-imagined luxury suites.
With the completion of the Suite Level in 2016 and the Mezzanine Landings this past September, Wells Fargo Center has now transformed 82 Luxury Suites into brand new private event spaces and created two large open-concept areas.
Cutting-edge lighting technology, including LED globe lights and GOBO projectors, now illuminate both Mezzanine Landings with colours, logos, and special effects, while large game-action screens and new menu boards transform concession stand facades.
On the heels of these major upgrades, the next chapter of renovations is focused on transforming the remainder of the Mezzanine Level, leaving not a single aspect of the original layout once work is complete. Highlights include:
- Multifunctional, open-concept concourses featuring views of Philadelphia’s skyline
- Over 150 new LED game-action screens, menu boards and illumination technology
- 8,000 brand new seats featuring cup holders
- Expanded food and beverage locations and offerings
- Two new open air lounges providing premier amenities and open-space socialising
Beyond the Mezzanine Level, upcoming phases of the redesign will include a state-of-the-art sound system with equipment and software that deliver improved range and sound clarity throughout the venue, brand new court and rink-side suites, and the transformation of the remaining Premium Seating areas.
- A more spacious environment
- New stools, cabinets, furniture and finishes, including an additional barstool per suite
- Built-in induction burners and contemporary serving dishes
- Opportunity to showcase your company logo (upgrade option)
- High-back leather arena seats
- Porcelain tile flooring and new carpet in the seating area
- LED overhead accent lighting
- New LED lighting and side-lit mirrors in restrooms
- Suite Level entrance & corridor improvements