JOB OF THE WEEK: International Sports Events Manager at Red Bull
We are delighted to be able to bring you details on this week’s featured ‘Job of the Week’ (JOTW), brought to you in partnership with GlobalSportsJobs, which is for an International Sports Events Manager at Red Bull.
You love sports, action, lifestyle, music, culture and the world of Red Bull? The organisation are hiring and currently looking for an International Sports Event Manager to strengthen their Global Event Management team at their headquarters in Salzburg, Austria!
Areas that play to your strengths:
In this role, you’ll support the Head of Events to set strategic event directions in line with national as well as international marketing priorities and review them periodically. You’ll drive concept innovation and execution in all areas of your business.
Drive Business Planning Process:
You’ll drive the Business Planning Process, including Business Plan input and Country Feedback.
Drive Development & Creativity:
In this position, you’ll have an eye on new developments in sports to create new concepts and find new opportunities and further creativity.
Another aspect of this role will be to act as a service unit for colleagues in other countries and support them in strategic and daily affairs. You’ll share your knowledge through daily contact and specific training sessions.
Oversee events and third party activities:
As International Sports Event Manager, you’ll oversee all Red Bull Brand Building Events, as well as all international driven third party activities and handle their budgeting. You’ll also run selected International driven projects independently.
Your experiences include:
- 3+ year’s professional experience, preferred in the area of Sports/Event marketing
- University-level degree in marketing, business or similar
- Experience in inventing and self-organising events and projects in sports
- Relevant experience in organising events and appropriate ability to lead projects of all scales
- Experience in leading project teams and follow a 360-degree marketing and organisation approach
- Supervision of marketing projects of all scales and constellations and able to manage various challenges in different fields
- Creative, innovative, organised, open-minded and sporty personality
- Responsible, communicative and motivated style of working
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
If you have what it takes and will rise to the challenge, please apply online!
For the full job description and details on how to apply, go to: http://goglob.al/j4SNZ4
Each featured ‘Job of the Week’ is brought to you by the Sports Venue Business (SVB) Jobs Board…
#SportsVenueBusiness – keeping you in the know!