JOTW: Accreditation Coordinator at UEFA
We are delighted to be able to bring you details on this week’s featured ‘Job of the Week’ (JOTW), which is a vacancy for an Accreditation Coordinator at the Union of European Football Associations (UEFA).
Please find to follow the Job Description for this exciting position:
Division/Unit: Operations/Venue Operations
Contract type: Fixed Term
Start date: As soon as possible
End date: 31.07.2020
The Accreditation Coordinator helps the Accreditation and Access Manager to adapt the accreditation concept to each of the UEFA club competition finals and other events and manages a team of Target Group Coordinators for UEFA EURO 2020.
UEFA club competition finals:
- Helping to adapt the accreditation concept to each of the UEFA club competition finals based on the venue specifications and the debriefing sessions on the previous season’s finals;
- Taking part in site visits and all related meetings;
- Helping to develop accreditation centre layouts and processes;
- Mapping the accreditation database;
- Producing guidelines and training material for staff, volunteers and stakeholders;
- Informing all internal and external stakeholders about accreditation procedures and providing training as required;
- Gathering and coordinating all of the materials needed to implement accreditation procedures;
- Supervising data entry in the accreditation database;
- Managing the on-site implementation of all accreditation procedures.
UEFA EURO 2020, including draws:
- Recruiting, training and managing a team of Target Group Coordinators;
- Coordinating the set-up of the accreditation database;
- Supervising data entry, data management and troubleshooting.
- Leading the accreditation project for selected events, such as the final tournament of the European Under-21 Championship;
- Developing standard accreditation procedures and processes.
- From 1 to 3 years coordinating event accreditation processes
- From 1 to 3 years in project management
- From 1 to 3 years in customer services
- Further education in event management or sports management would be an asset
- English / Proficient
- Knowledge of any other European language in addition to English would be an asset
- Willing and able to travel and work irregular hours
- Able to work well in stressful situations
- MS Office / Advanced
The Union of European Football Associations (UEFA) is the administrative body for association football in Europe.
For the full job description and details on how to apply, go to: http://goglob.al/AviM6w