JOTW: Head of Marketing at the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019
This week’s featured ‘Job of the Week’ (JOTW) is for a Head of Marketing at the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019.
We are delighted to announce a hugely exciting opportunity for the right person to join the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 team as Head of Marketing. The purpose of this role is to lead the development and delivery of the CWC19 marketing campaign to deliver the greatest ever cricket event.
- Connect with the world – Engaging new and existing audiences to grow the fan base and to inspire the next generation of fans and players, whilst supporing key partners to activate.
- Entertain the world – Creating an unrivalled and unique experience for the fans and players with cricket at its heart; the most engaging cricket event ever.
- Inspire the world – Using the power of the event, the game, it’s spirit and diversity to make a lasting difference for cricket.
- Excellence in our world – Every member of CWC19 strives for excellence in everything we do challenging ourselves and each other to think beyond traditional limits and boundaries.
- Collaborating with Head of Comms, Head of Ticketing and Director of Marcomms and key stakeholders to develop a holistic marketing and comms plan to achieve the agreed overall business objectives, in partnership with the ICC.
- Leading the development of the marketing & PR campaign, from creative idea conception to delivery of an overall campaign plan that engages key audiences to achieve agreed KPI’s
- Collaborating across key internal and external stakeholders to ensure the marketing and comms plan is fully understood and integrated e.g. venues, ECB, ICC
- Leading the development and day to day management of the marketing team, leading people management and day to day delivery of agreed tasks to deliver the marketing strategy and achieve agreed objectives
- Developing ITT documents and finding the right agency partners. Leading the day to day management and relationship with contracted marketing, media and PR agencies
- Ownership and maintenance of the CWC19 brand execution across the LOC team and key external partners. Close liaison with the ICC and brand creation agency required
- Collaboration with key commercial and broadcast partners in conjunction with the ICC to maximise the reach and engagement of sponsor and broadcaster partner activations
- Ensuring all activities are based on insight, targeted at key fan groups, grounded in data and tracked with clear KPIs. This includes day to day management of the data insight partner
- To act as a brand ambassador for CWC19, championing the event and driving collaboration and engagement both inside and outside the organisation
- Budget management for the marketing team plans
Expertise and skills
This role requires someone who can demonstrate good customer management skills and be able to direct and manage a team in a busy working environment.. The successful candidate will use a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts, think creatively, and devise new ways of communicating with a diverse local and global audience.
- Extensive experience working in a marketing role and developing multi-channeled integrated marketing plans.
- Demonstrable experience in data, CRM, and insights.
- Ability to build and manage multiple stakeholder relationships.
- A strong understanding of brand development.
- Understanding the latest developments and trends in marketing techniques and concepts.
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Be able to respond well under pressure.
For further details or to apply, go to: http://goglob.al/OTuS7B
Each of the featured ‘Jobs of the Week’ are brought to you by the Sports Venue Business (SVB) Jobs Board, powered by GlobalSportsJobs.