JOTW: Ticketing Manager at FIFA
This week’s featured ‘Job of the Week’ (JOTW) is a Ticketing Manager position at the Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA).
- Active contribution to the development of the FIFA Ticketing Policy for the respective FIFA Ticketing project
- Serving as sub-project manager for a FIFA Ticketing project throughout the full project lifecycle, including knowledge management and debrief
- Assisting Local Organising Committees and stadium authorities with delivering ticketing infrastructure as per FIFAs requirements
- Liaising with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure the successful project implementation for the assigned sub-project
- Preparing and conducting procurement processes of products and services required for the sub-project delivery
- Coordinating internal and external service providers to assure quality, service levels and cost effectiveness are met
- Contributing to the overall project success as FIFA Ticketing Venue Manager
- Ensuring all compliance and legal requirements related to the project delivery at FIFA events are met
- Raising the bar from one event to another; improving the quality of event delivery from year to year and cycle to cycle
- Proven project management track record in Ticketing and General Event Management, e-Commerce, Retail or similar B2B business with at least 3 years’ work experience
- Expert knowledge of ticketing processes and systems incl. B2C and B2B sales, customer service, ticketing operations, fulfilment and service provider management
- Strong project management, organisational and communication skills, both on a conceptual as well as operational level
- Experience of navigating complex internal and external stakeholder relationships and managing these across all levels
- High proficiency in spoken and written English with additional language skills an advantage
- Highly proficient with MS Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint and Outlook
You can expect a highly motivated and helpful team working in a dynamic multicultural environment. If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for an international organisation, please submit your application via the link below:
Fédération Internationale de Football Association, FIFA-Strasse 20, 8044 Zürich. Pietro Volpe, Recruiting Specialist
Only direct applications will be considered.
The Fédération Internationale de Football Association is the international governing body of association football, futsal and beach soccer.
Each of the featured ‘Jobs of the Week’ are brought to you by the Sports Venue Business (SVB) Jobs Board, powered by GlobalSportsJobs.